Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All - I recently moved to toulouse area and am looking for some expat groups to chat, get advice and basically speak english with. I saw that theres the "Americans in Toulouse" group to join, but I would very much like to see if I can find some friends for free, Im American, friendly, chatty and at the moment very perplexed with this country. Please message le if you find yourself in the same boat, or are living in Toulouse area and can offer up advice or an expat group. Thanks! wonderful site!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi there - welcome to Toulouse!
There is a group called English in Toulouse that meet up twice a week on a Tuesday afternoon for tea and a Friday evening for drinks and tapas. If you Google them you will find details of where to meet. I moved here recently and have met some nice people through them.
Charley

Hello All - I recently moved to toulouse area and am looking for some expat groups to chat, get advice and basically speak english with. I saw that theres the "Americans in Toulouse" group to join, but I would very much like to see if I can find some friends for free, Im American, friendly, chatty and at the moment very perplexed with this country. Please message le if you find yourself in the same boat, or are living in Toulouse area and can offer up advice or an expat group. Thanks! wonderful site!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi there - welcome to Toulouse!
There is a group called English in Toulouse that meet up twice a week on a Tuesday afternoon for tea and a Friday evening for drinks and tapas. If you Google them you will find details of where to meet. I moved here recently and have met some nice people through them.
Charley
thanks for the advice! Sounds like a fun group, i will be sure and take a look.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.