·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Expats,

This query if for expats who in SAP HR/Payroll area -

1) who have already moved and got job in Oz
2) are planning to move in coming months

- Which city should one move in considering opportunities in this skill set.
- Do you have any pointers specific to this skill set that one should consider while applying for jobs.
- Do you have contacts of recruitment agencies who hire specifically in this area and can be trusted.
- Appreciate if anyone who has already secured a job in this field share their job hunting experiences in this forum.

regards,
tom

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi Expats,

This query if for expats who in SAP HR/Payroll area -

1) who have already moved and got job in Oz
2) are planning to move in coming months

- Which city should one move in considering opportunities in this skill set.
- Do you have any pointers specific to this skill set that one should consider while applying for jobs.
- Do you have contacts of recruitment agencies who hire specifically in this area and can be trusted.
- Appreciate if anyone who has already secured a job in this field share their job hunting experiences in this forum.

regards,
tom
Hi Tom,

I know this seems to be an old post and I'm trying find out if you are still out there. I'm HR Guy as well with couple of years of experience in Oracle & SAP Compensation & Benefits/payroll. I live and work at Dubai and have secured PR 2014. Now Planning to move on to Australia shortly in 2017.

I have no idea how the job market for HR in Australia. See a lot of job adverts in Seek and other job sites. However, i don't buy it, considering my experience in job hunting. I also heard from some guys who used to posting in EF that it is quite arduous to find a job in HR domain. (I'm sure it is different case to case).

As you are, I'm with a particular set of skills in both Oracle & SAP, I couldn't see any befitting answer to queries. Looking at your questions, I wish I had the same and wonder if you had any insights on that by now from anywhere.

Please do share your experience or where you are and PM me if you find productive.

Thank you so much

·
Registered
3 Posts
SAP HR Training

If you are interested to grow your skills in SAP Field and you want to grow your skills in SAP HR then you can join SAP Training Course

1 - 3 of 3 Posts