Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To all the expats near Biarritz Bayonne Anglet or St Jean the Luz, who are interested in meeting others, please feel free to join Expats near Biarritz on Linkedin. We just started this social group to meet new people and to have a drink together. Open for singles and families of all ages.

·
Registered
35 Posts
leaving amsterdam

To all the expats near Biarritz Bayonne Anglet or St Jean the Luz, who are interested in meeting others, please feel free to join Expats near Biarritz on Linkedin. We just started this social group to meet new people and to have a drink together. Open for singles and families of all ages.
Hi Edouard

I am moving from amsterdam to live in the pays basque. would be great to have a cup of coffee and meet with you if you have some time.

best
Paris

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Paaristha said:
Hi Edouard

I am moving from amsterdam to live in the pays basque. would be great to have a cup of coffee and meet with you if you have some time.

best
Paris
Hi Paris,
Welkom. Gezellig We zijn net een club begonnen je kunt zo aansluiten. In case you didn't pick up Dutch in Amsterdam; Welcome to the most beautifull and relaxed part of Europe. when Will you arrivé, or are you already settled? Draw me a line and we arrange something. There are plenty expats overhere. Cu soon.

·
Registered
35 Posts
just arrived

Hi Paris,
Welkom. Gezellig We zijn net een club begonnen je kunt zo aansluiten. In case you didn't pick up Dutch in Amsterdam; Welcome to the most beautifull and relaxed part of Europe. when Will you arrivé, or are you already settled? Draw me a line and we arrange something. There are plenty expats overhere. Cu soon.
Hi Edouard

I can speak dutch but writting is a bit difficult. I arrived on the 2 December and I'm really looking forward to learning everything I can about this region. It seems so beautiful. At present I am living near Dax, in a village called Orist. It would be great to meet with you anytime soon.

How long have you been living here and where in the Netherlands are you from? I dont have a phone number at this moment but you can find me on skype with my name: Paaristha Oomadath (I am the only one...lol)

I look forward to chatting with you soon.

best
Paris
[email protected]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.