Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, not been on for a while as was busy relocating from the UK to Hurghada and am finally here and settled with an apartment.

Looking to meet people in the Hurghada/El Gouna areas, evenings are probably best I reckon.

Would be nice to meet a crowd to go out with so anyone interested, please get in touch x

·
Registered
9 Posts
new to hurghada

Hello all, not been on for a while as was busy relocating from the UK to Hurghada and am finally here and settled with an apartment.

Looking to meet people in the Hurghada/El Gouna areas, evenings are probably best I reckon.

Would be nice to meet a crowd to go out with so anyone interested, please get in touch x
hi im new to hurghada as well im a 40 year old irish male and would welcome meeting up with other expats my email is

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lol, EXPAT MEET-UPS IN HURGHADA is the title of the thread so thanks but no thanks. If I wanted to go out with an Egyptian man, all I have to do is say yes to the clowns that stalk me on my daily commute!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.