Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to have oversea job in Canada hereby I am writing you.I have 9 years experience in Banking Sector.Finally, I worked in Bank at Kyiv Ukraine nearly 1.5 years therefore I have oversea market and sales experience.I gratuaded from universty 1999 Dokuz Eylul University, Bachelor of Business Administration, Izmir, Turkey.I can speak English and basic Russia.As I said I want to move Canada.
What is your suggestion and oppinion?What should I do and What is my chance?
Thanks

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi Elvuc,

I too am looking to move to Toronto/GTA and am looking for a sales/customer service role in Banking/Finance Sector there. Pls let me know if you get any leads and I too will do the same.

Good Luck in your job search!!

Regards,
Kedar

I want to have oversea job in Canada hereby I am writing you.I have 9 years experience in Banking Sector.Finally, I worked in Bank at Kyiv Ukraine nearly 1.5 years therefore I have oversea market and sales experience.I gratuaded from universty 1999 Dokuz Eylul University, Bachelor of Business Administration, Izmir, Turkey.I can speak English and basic Russia.As I said I want to move Canada.
What is your suggestion and oppinion?What should I do and What is my chance?
Thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello Kedar,
Thanks your kind wishes. If I have any information regarding this issue I will inform you.
Also Good Luck to you

Hi Elvuc,

I too am looking to move to Toronto/GTA and am looking for a sales/customer service role in Banking/Finance Sector there. Pls let me know if you get any leads and I too will do the same.

Good Luck in your job search!!

Regards,
Kedar

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.