Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi everyone,

i've recently arrived in Paris from the US (where i had a thriving acupuncture clinic in Florida). i'm in the process of figuring out the health care system here, and am greatly interested in finding out who are the best local practitioners. i've started a facebook forum about it called "expat health paris", but i've heard there are already groups and forums around. do you know where i can find them?

thank you!

hayley

·
Administrator
49,106 Posts
You may want to take a look at the Améli website ameli.fr - l’Assurance Maladie en ligne where they have lots of information about how the national health care system works and lists of doctors that indicate if they are Schedule 1, Scheule 2 or non-agréé (relates to how much they can charge and what the sécu reimburses).

The US Consulate publishes a list of English speaking doctors and hospitals, though they have difficulty getting practitioners to come forward and identify as English speaking because some of the prefectures seem to regard this as "advertising." Then there is always the question of whether or not any given doctor is taking on new patients.
Cheers,
Bev

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.