Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi can anyone tell me if i can take my child out of thailand on a holiday without the writen cosent of the mother the mother is thai and i am the legal father in thailand. Didn't want to buy 2 tickets only to find out at the airport immigration that i can't take the child out.
Havent seen the mother in 2 years, she left because i wouldn't buy the family a house and land so no cooperation there.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Do they have the double nationality? If so, travel with yours. I always do that when I travel alone with the kids. When my wife takes the kids on a tour they use her nationality.

J

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
child traveling

Do they have the double nationality? If so, travel with yours. I always do that when I travel alone with the kids. When my wife takes the kids on a tour they use her nationality.

J
no my child only has thai nationality british nationality refused because the child was born before 2006

·
Registered
2 Posts
Leaving with a kid

J
Excuse me jjk, how can your children leave Thailand on your passport / nationality? They don't have an entry stam in there, do they? Anyway, I am going on a holiday alone with my kid to the Netherlands. She has a Thai and a Dutch passport. I am trying to find out how to get past immigration at the airport. The mother agrees. Could you please explain how your kids leave using the Dutch passport? Thanks!

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
^ just to point out this is a three year old thread, and that jjk has not logged on to this site since 2010.
Perhaps someone else can assist.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts