Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I want to ask about exchange new passport when i comeback and visit Poland? It will be not effect when i comeback UK with different sure name on new passport compared to my BRP card?
Because : 1/ Now my passport just has note sure name after married so when i got BRP Home office still use my old sure name. I want to exchange new passport in Uk but it will be take longtime for me renew BRP card and will be late for my trip visit family in Poland this summer.
2/ During time i am stay in Poland i can exchange new passport then comeback UK i will re-new BRP with sure name fit to my new passport. I will be ok when entry immigration airport UK ? Thank you!

·
Registered
39,127 Posts
Yes, fine, but travel back with both passports in case UK immigration want to see them and within 3 months you must apply for new BRP in your new name.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, fine, but travel back with both passports in case UK immigration want to see them and within 3 months you must apply for new BRP in your new name.
Thank you, but if in case Embassy Vietnam want to keep old passport ? because They made it with my first passport 10 years ago. So i can show UK immigration photocopy passport or my Married certification? Thanks!

·
Registered
39,127 Posts
Insist they hand it back to you, having first cancelled it (usually by cutting the corners).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.