Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I submitted my visa application on 14th Oct, and got my medical done yesterday. The medical center mentioned that the report will be sent to DIBP in almost 3 days.
I also need to submit Polio Vaccination Certificate since it is required for my country, and I was told by people to upload it into Evidence Of Health section.

However, in the attachments, there is not tab with title "Evidence Of Health" for myself as well as my partner. Can someone please guide where to find the tab for uploading the Polio Certificate?

Thanks.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Hi,

After you have lodged your visa, you can upload documents under other section. Just marked it properly and upload the polio certificate under this section.

Hi all,

I submitted my visa application on 14th Oct, and got my medical done yesterday. The medical center mentioned that the report will be sent to DIBP in almost 3 days.
I also need to submit Polio Vaccination Certificate since it is required for my country, and I was told by people to upload it into Evidence Of Health section.

However, in the attachments, there is not tab with title "Evidence Of Health" for myself as well as my partner. Can someone please guide where to find the tab for uploading the Polio Certificate?

Thanks.

Reactions: bssanthosh47

·
Registered
367 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi all,

Thanks.
Dear Atif,

I am also from Pakistan & also need to submit Polio certificate. From where I can obtain it & how to upload?

Thanks for your advice..

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dear Atif,

I am also from Pakistan & also need to submit Polio certificate. From where I can obtain it & how to upload?

Thanks for your advice..
Hi,

Well, after I was done with my medicals, it took almost 5 days for the clinic to upload the results. And in the health assessment tab it was written, Health Clearance Provided - No further action required. Moreover, there was no tab to upload any attachments.

So to be safe and to save time, I uploaded the Polio Certificate in the section of Other Attachments. You can do the same once your health clearance is complete.

Let me know if you have any further query or require any assistance.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi,

Well, after I was done with my medicals, it took almost 5 days for the clinic to upload the results. And in the health assessment tab it was written, Health Clearance Provided - No further action required. Moreover, there was no tab to upload any attachments.

So to be safe and to save time, I uploaded the Polio Certificate in the section of Other Attachments. You can do the same once your health clearance is complete.

Let me know if you have any further query or require any assistance.
Thanks, Atif for the reply.. however one point remains.. from where to obtain the Polio Certificate?

Regards,

1 - 8 of 8 Posts