Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I am new to this forum and would like some helps in regard to my visa 190 application.

Recently I have received NSW SS and SkillSelect invitation for visa 190 under Accountant (General) with 60 points including SS. I have uploaded all documentation and I am waiting for CO allocation. In my EOI and online application, I indicated that I have worked as an Assistant Accountant for a local tax agent for 3 months (I ticked as "relevant" occupation). Obviously, I did not receive any points for work experience because of short duration. Howeve, I worry that they may ask for evidence of my employment there. Unfortunately, this is an unpaid internship and I did not have any proof for that (no official contract or employement agreement) :(

What is the probablity that I will be asked for proof of my work experience although I did not get any points for that? Do you think I should upload the form 1023 to change from "relevant" to "not relevant" occupation to prevent any document requirement later?

I would appreciate any help form you guys.

·
Registered
3,427 Posts

In my view:

IT has been observed THAT CO won't ask for any documents where you aren't claiming points. So just relax, even though your experience is relevant you aren't getting any points for it.

No need to upload FORM 1023 as you haven't committed any mistake.

IF AT ALL CO asks you this query (WHICH is very unlikely), you may tell him that "As this was an unpaid internship, you did not have any proof for that LIKE official contract or employment agreement".

Hi guys,

I am new to this forum and would like some helps in regard to my visa 190 application.

Recently I have received NSW SS and SkillSelect invitation for visa 190 under Accountant (General) with 60 points including SS. I have uploaded all documentation and I am waiting for CO allocation. In my EOI and online application, I indicated that I have worked as an Assistant Accountant for a local tax agent for 3 months (I ticked as "relevant" occupation). Obviously, I did not receive any points for work experience because of short duration. Howeve, I worry that they may ask for evidence of my employment there. Unfortunately, this is an unpaid internship and I did not have any proof for that (no official contract or employement agreement) :(

What is the probablity that I will be asked for proof of my work experience although I did not get any points for that? Do you think I should upload the form 1023 to change from "relevant" to "not relevant" occupation to prevent any document requirement later?

I would appreciate any help form you guys.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.