Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Your application for entry clearance/leave to remain under paragraph EC-P.1.1 (d) of Appendix FM to the Immigration Rules has been considered. Your application falls to be refused solely because you do not meet the income threshold requirement under Appendix FM and/or the related evidential requirements under Appendix FM-SE.

Your sponsor is not exempt from the financial requirements as defined paragraph E-ECP.3.3. I am not able to take into account any potential employment you have available to you in the UK or any offers of financial support from third parties. In order to meet the financial requirements of the Rules your sponsor needs a gross income of at least £18,600 per annum.
Mandatory documents for those relying on income from self employment as a Partner, Sole Trader or Franchisee are:

Tax payable, paid and unpaid for the last financial year. Not submitted
Latest annual self-assessment tax return to HMRC (a copy or print-out) submitted
Latest Statement of Account (SA300 or SA302) Not submitted
Previous financial year annual self-assessment tax return and Statement of Account if the latest return does not show the necessary level of gross income, but the average of the last 2 financial years does. N/A
Proof of HMRC registration as self-employed if available. Not submitted
Each business partner's Unique Tax Reference Number (UTR) and/or the UTR of the partnership or business. submitted
Where the sponsor holds/held a separate business bank account(s): bank statements for the same 12-month period as the tax return(s). Not submitted.
Personal bank statements for the same 12-month period as the tax return(s) showing that the income from self-employment has been paid into the bank account. Submitted.
Evidence of ongoing self-employment: payment of Class 2 National Insurance contributions (for self-employed persons) or current Appointment Reports from Companies House (for Directors). submitted
If the organisation is a franchise - franchise agreement signed by both parties N/A

A Partner, Sole Trader or Franchise must also show one of these:

a. If sponsor’s business is a registered company that is required to produce annual audited accounts, the latest such accounts Not submitted

b. If the sponsor’s business is not required to produce annual audited accounts, the latest unaudited accounts and an accountant's certificate of confirmation, from an accountant who is a member of a UK Recognised Supervisory Body (as defined in the Companies Act 2006) submitted

c. A VAT registration certificate and the latest VAT return (a copy or print-out) confirming the VAT registration number, if turnover is in excess of £73,000 N/A

d. Evidence to show appropriate planning permission/local planning authority consent is held to operate the type/class of business at the trading address (where this is a local authority requirement) N/A

You have not submitted all the mandatory documentation.

A decision on your application has therefore been put on hold until the Courts have decided the outcome of the Secretary of State’s appeal in a legal challenge to the income threshold requirement. More information about this hold on decisions is set out on the Home Office’s immigration website.

Your application will be reviewed and a decision taken on it once the outcome of the legal challenge is known. This may not be for several months at least.

In the meantime, if – by 3 weeks from the date of this notification you submit any further information or document(s), it must relate directly to the reasons given above as to why you do not meet the income threshold requirement. It must also relate only to your circumstances, and/or those of your sponsor, as they were at the date of your application, or in the relevant period(s) prior to that date. If, on the basis of this further information or document(s) and otherwise, your application meets all the requirements of the Immigration Rules, a decision will be taken on your application and it will be granted.

Alternatively, you can withdraw your application at any time (and any document(s) submitted with it will be returned to you) and you can pay the relevant application fee and make a fresh application. You may wish to consider doing so for example if you wish to rely on a change in circumstances since the date of your application or on the fact a requirement relating to a period of time (e.g. in respect of employment or cash savings) is now met which was not met at the date of the application. If you withdraw your application, you will not be refunded the application fee.

hi ,
plz what i can do of this situation??about the
(
Tax payable, paid and unpaid for the last financial year)
the date of the income bill is in January 2014 ???so what i also should i prove?
and
Your application will be reviewed and a decision taken on it once the outcome of the legal challenge is known. This may not be for several months at least.

what does they mean by several months??
what do you think that it(my visa) may accepted???
my husband has been sent his tax return for April 2012-April 2013 (my online application submitted on 26.7.2013 and also sent a personal bank statement for 15 month
should i send an account from April 2013-Aug 2013??
plz advice me what i can do ??
thank you very much

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Application on hold

Hi all please if I can get help from any one thnka you

Your application for entry clearance/leave to remain under paragraph EC-P.1.1 (d) of Appendix FM to the Immigration Rules has been considered. Your application falls to be refused solely because you do not meet the income threshold requirement under Appendix FM and/or the related evidential requirements under Appendix FM-SE.

Your sponsor is not exempt from the financial requirements as defined paragraph E-ECP.3.3. I am not able to take into account any potential employment you have available to you in the UK or any offers of financial support from third parties. In order to meet the financial requirements of the Rules your sponsor needs a gross income of at least £18,600 per annum.
Mandatory documents for those relying on income from self employment as a Partner, Sole Trader or Franchisee are:

Tax payable, paid and unpaid for the last financial year. Not submitted
Latest annual self-assessment tax return to HMRC (a copy or print-out) submitted
Latest Statement of Account (SA300 or SA302) Not submitted
Previous financial year annual self-assessment tax return and Statement of Account if the latest return does not show the necessary level of gross income, but the average of the last 2 financial years does. N/A
Proof of HMRC registration as self-employed if available. Not submitted
Each business partner's Unique Tax Reference Number (UTR) and/or the UTR of the partnership or business. submitted
Where the sponsor holds/held a separate business bank account(s): bank statements for the same 12-month period as the tax return(s). Not submitted.
Personal bank statements for the same 12-month period as the tax return(s) showing that the income from self-employment has been paid into the bank account. Submitted.
Evidence of ongoing self-employment: payment of Class 2 National Insurance contributions (for self-employed persons) or current Appointment Reports from Companies House (for Directors). submitted
If the organisation is a franchise - franchise agreement signed by both parties N/A

A Partner, Sole Trader or Franchise must also show one of these:

a. If sponsor’s business is a registered company that is required to produce annual audited accounts, the latest such accounts Not submitted

b. If the sponsor’s business is not required to produce annual audited accounts, the latest unaudited accounts and an accountant's certificate of confirmation, from an accountant who is a member of a UK Recognised Supervisory Body (as defined in the Companies Act 2006) submitted

c. A VAT registration certificate and the latest VAT return (a copy or print-out) confirming the VAT registration number, if turnover is in excess of £73,000 N/A

d. Evidence to show appropriate planning permission/local planning authority consent is held to operate the type/class of business at the trading address (where this is a local authority requirement) N/A

You have not submitted all the mandatory documentation.

A decision on your application has therefore been put on hold until the Courts have decided the outcome of the Secretary of State’s appeal in a legal challenge to the income threshold requirement. More information about this hold on decisions is set out on the Home Office’s immigration website.

In the meantime, if – by 3 weeks from the date of this notification you submit any further information or document(s), it must relate directly to the reasons given above as to why you do not meet the income threshold requirement. It must also relate only to your circumstances, and/or those of your sponsor, as they were at the date of your application, or in the relevant period(s) prior to that date. If, on the basis of this further information or document(s) and otherwise, your application meets all the requirements of the Immigration Rules, a decision will be taken on your application and it will be granted.

Alternatively, you can withdraw your application at any time (and any document(s) submitted with it will be returned to you) and you can pay the relevant application fee and make a fresh application. You may wish to consider doing so for example if you wish to rely on a change in circumstances since the date of your application or on the fact a requirement relating to a period of time (e.g. in respect of employment or cash savings) is now met which was not met at the date of the application. If you withdraw your application, you will not be refunded the application fee.

hi ,
plz what i can do of this situation??about the
(
Tax payable, paid and unpaid for the last financial year)
the date of the income bill is in January 2014 ???so what i also should i prove?
and

what does they mean by several months??
what do you think that it(my visa) may accepted???
my husband has been sent his tax return for April 2012-April 2013 (my online application submitted on 26.7.2013 and also sent a personal bank statement for 15 month
should i send an account from April 2013-Aug 2013??
plz advice me what i can do ??
thank you very much

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.