Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello
I have applied for EU family permit three weeks ago. I got an e-mail from UK GOV that they could not process my visa as it is not that straight forward. Below is the statement from the home office.

“Unfortunately, the processing of your application has not been straightforward and we will be unable to decide your application within our customer service targets. We are continuing to work on your application and aim to make a decision as soon as possible.”

I am feling little anxious, if they will reject my applications. Previously I have applied to EU family permit three time and all the three times I have got EU family permit stamped successfully.

But for all the three time we never traveled to UK as I had pressing engagement at my country that needs to be completed.
I wonder that UK home office is suspicious why I haven’t visited UK earlier when I have got the EU family permit.

Regading the documents for visa I have supplied the same documents which I had given previously
1) Appostile marriage document
2) EU French Spouse passport
3) Bank statement with both of our names showing a good substantial balance
4) And a sponsor letter from my wife.

I wanted to know if anyone have faced this problem when they applied for EU family permit VISA and got an e-mail from home office that it will get time and if so how long it took to get the VISA. As per EU directive this visa needs to be done in priority.

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
188 Posts
Hello
I have applied for EU family permit three weeks ago. I got an e-mail from UK GOV that they could not process my visa as it is not that straight forward. Below is the statement from the home office.

“Unfortunately, the processing of your application has not been straightforward and we will be unable to decide your application within our customer service targets. We are continuing to work on your application and aim to make a decision as soon as possible.”

I am feling little anxious, if they will reject my applications. Previously I have applied to EU family permit three time and all the three times I have got EU family permit stamped successfully.

But for all the three time we never traveled to UK as I had pressing engagement at my country that needs to be completed.
I wonder that UK home office is suspicious why I haven’t visited UK earlier when I have got the EU family permit.

Regading the documents for visa I have supplied the same documents which I had given previously
1) Appostile marriage document
2) EU French Spouse passport
3) Bank statement with both of our names showing a good substantial balance
4) And a sponsor letter from my wife.

I wanted to know if anyone have faced this problem when they applied for EU family permit VISA and got an e-mail from home office that it will get time and if so how long it took to get the VISA. As per EU directive this visa needs to be done in priority.

Thanks in advance
Hi
no need to worry since UK vote to Leave EU the home office as been handling things this way even mine was like this after about 3 months i got mine and many more folks have gotten same responds so keep calm as long all what you provided is real and clean you will get your visa no doubt

Congratulations In Advance
Cheers

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Godson

I think it is high time to remind UK is still not exited out of UK. I don't understand why they have to take this much time specially when I already have got the visa.

I will wait for couple of weeks and if they don't reply I will send them and e-mail. They have not started to charge for the e-mail support as well.

Three months is a long time specially when I am interviewing with various company at UK and they want to hire as soon as possible. If I don't get the visa then I will not be even able to go to UK.

Is there any way I can expedite this.

Regards
Rakesh

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.