Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been married for 10 years to a woman which is a swedish citizen. We have a 8 year old son which is also a swedish citizen. Recently we have divorced and we got a dual custody of a kid which now resides with me. So, my ex wife has dual citizenship (serbian and swedish) as well as our son. However I have only serbian citizenship.
My question is: is it possible for me to move to Germany or Austria with a child and gain resident/work permitt? I am aware of new "Zambarano rule" that allows parents of EU minor child to get work and resident permitt but I am not sure does this refers only Sweden or any other EU country?
I've contacted Swedish Migration and they confirmed that I can apply for swedish papers but still no answer from Austria and Germany.

Thank you in advance.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.