Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had an argument with my wife about this! Im using an Etisalat provided sim and phone. my wife called me (a Filipina) from the Philippines and she said she talk to Carter Sinclair's wife in Dubai when she tried to call me. Too many explanations to her that it's me or my number she called. Wife said she's sure with the number and the girl she talk to is also Carter Sinclair's wife! Any help? Suggestions? So I can justify to her that it's a service provider problem. Huhuhu. I'll let her read your comments. :eek::mad:

·
Registered
1 Posts
network provider on carter sinclair

:juggle: I dont have any problems calling my husband who works in dubai. He is using etisalat sim also. i can always contact him.

Had an argument with my wife about this! Im using an Etisalat provided sim and phone. my wife called me (a Filipina) from the Philippines and she said she talk to Carter Sinclair's wife in Dubai when she tried to call me. Too many explanations to her that it's me or my number she called. Wife said she's sure with the number and the girl she talk to is also Carter Sinclair's wife! Any help? Suggestions? So I can justify to her that it's a service provider problem. Huhuhu. I'll let her read your comments. :eek::mad:

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Carter Sinclair - as in stock scammers?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.