Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have applied for 457 visa with family. My medicals are under process. I was able to access and refer progress on immi.gov.au website.

On 3-May, a link was enabled on the website, wherein I was asked to complete final health requirements as per details "508 - Further Up-to-date PA Chest X-Ray/Film and Report".

I took necessary document print out from the link and further approached clinic for the said x-ray. Clinic in-turn took the test as prescribed.

Over past 3 days, the clinic has been trying to upload the final report, but to date, they seem to encounter an system error.

Error at clinic end denotes "Health Case is in an inconsistent state and cannot be accessed. Contact support centre."

From my end when I try to access the request form link, it gives an error "The health case you are attempting to access is currently inaccessible. Please contact [email protected]. Ensure you provide your Transaction Reference Number (TRN) and personal details."

Does anyone know why such an error??

I continue to await for a response from concern dept, not sure how to take it ahead. please advice.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.