Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys

My skill is Electronics Engineer 233411 which is one of skills in new MLTSSL list published on 1st of July and it is eligible for visa 190 but when I choose 190 visa in skillselect I receive this error:
'The client's nominated occupation is not on the relevant occupation list for this subclass'

It seems the skillselect has not updated the eligible skills for 190 visa.

Is any body have the same issue?

Please follow up this issue as there is no direct way to contact skillselect for solving this frustrating issue.

Thanks

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have done that. No response after 5 days. I have also contacted DIBP and Victoria. They both referred me to Skillselect again. :(

·
Registered
770 Posts

·
Registered
4,230 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Then U have to wait and watch.
You can also try to contact on their facebook page. That might help you.

https://skillselect.com.au/contact-us/
I do not think this site is legit or relevant to skillselect. Even the MLTSSL list in their site is not the latest one. So please do not google things and make false answer if you do not want help.

·
Registered
770 Posts
I do not think this site is legit or relevant to skillselect. Even the MLTSSL list in their site is not the latest one. So please do not google things and make false answer if you do not want help.
My mistake and I regret it. I have not checked it thoroughly, but only intention was to help. But dnt be rude if someone is trying to help you out.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
My mistake and I regret it. I have not checked it thoroughly, but only intention was to help. But dnt be rude if someone is trying to help you out.
I was not rude; it is your impression. I said please do not just google things... .
Besides, I am not at the position to judge your intent whether it is helping or not. So please do not expect the sympathy when you give misleading information.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi Guys

My skill is Electronics Engineer 233411 which is one of skills in new MLTSSL list published on 1st of July and it is eligible for visa 190 but when I choose 190 visa in skillselect I receive this error:
'The client's nominated occupation is not on the relevant occupation list for this subclass'

It seems the skillselect has not updated the eligible skills for 190 visa.

Is any body have the same issue?

Please follow up this issue as there is no direct way to contact skillselect for solving this frustrating issue.

Thanks
Hi I ma having the same problem with EOI on Skillselect for visa subclass 190. My occupation is in the list but I cannot submit an EOI because it says your occupation is NOT in the list! I contacted livein Victoria and they referred me to DIBP. Then DIBP referred me to Skillselect. There is only an email and I email them today no reply yet! There is no phone number. This is very irritating I do not have much time and may lose my age point! I have to apply as soon as possible. If anyone heard back from them please mention here thank you very much.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts