Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I made a mistake while filling online application form for my spouse's visa. I entered the date of travel (outside UK) incorrectly for in travel history details section.Will i be able to amend the printed version ?

Cheers
Pari

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hi,

I made a mistake while filling online application form for my spouse's visa. I entered the date of travel (outside UK) incorrectly for in travel history details section.Will i be able to amend the printed version ?

Cheers
Pari
Yes on the hard copy just cross out the mistake and put in the correct information and that should be fine.
As long as the eco can see that all the details are completed correctly ammened if applicable then there should be no issue.

Good luck

·
Registered
80 Posts
Hi,

Cheers
Pari
I made mistakes few times, i just crossed it and put new information,was fine

·
Registered
57 Posts
You can also include a note in a cover letter explaining the mistake(s). i think a mod suggested that to someone who had a similar issue.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.