Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

First of all I want to appreciate the efforts of active members of this forum , who help others with their valuable experiences. I had used this forum a lot to get an idea about the process of filing a Australian PR.

To throw some light on the issue that I need your advice for is below:

I had received the invite to apply for subclass 189 visa some days back and I had filed the same too. However, I realized that I have filled below field in the application incorrectly as "NO" even when I have the skills assessed from ACS and have been employed in the same profile as well. I do not remember what went wrong but I was confused and could not interpret it correctly at that moment.

"Has the applicant been employed overseas in their nominated occupation or a closely related
occupation at a skilled level immediately before lodging this application?"

I do not have a CO assigned yet and I have already uploaded all the docs except PCC.

My question is :

1. Will my application be rejected(and hence loose all the fees) or are such cases considered by CO and they can help me correct it.

Please advise. Thanks

·
Registered
51 Posts
The CO will definitely correct it and will check all the docs uploaded by you, which includes your skills assessment letter. The CO will not reject an application without a clarification. Dont worry.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
vj118 and ozbound12....thanks so much for a relieving response.
ozbound12....should I wait for the CO's instructions or just go ahead and upload the form you suggested.?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi,

Thanks, I have my Form 1023 ready. However, I cannot find any category under which I can upload Form 1023. Though I was able to find an option to upload Form 1022 but nothing appears for 1023.
Please suggest if anyone has an idea about the same.

Thanks,
Jaineesh

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Hi,

I just came across the link from the same forum for similar query and used the category of "Work Experience-Overseas, evidence of" to upload the same. I cannot post the link as of now. Hence I a mentioning the subject of the query that was raised. It is as below:

"Uploading Form 1023 but there is no suitable dropdown item"

I hope this is correct.

Thanks,
Jaineesh

1 - 7 of 7 Posts