Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear all,

I would like to understand the JOB market in AUS for ERP - BA - Peoplesoft (HCM/Payroll - ANZ country).

I have 7+Yr of experience and planing to apply 189. But i am little nervous to proceed 189 b'coz of following reasons

1. Money 189 visa fee is too high for me - am from middle class family.
2. I got 2 kids - after I got 189 I have to leave my current job and land Australia and need to get job for my exp. for this i want to get suggestion or feedback form guru's who already having background similar to me.
3. I have to return to India to get another job if i dint get job in Aus. By chance. - Need to consider this situation as well because of my family.

Suggestion / Advice will help me to take decision in right path.

I apologize if put in wrong forum.

Regards,
Siva.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Dear all,

I would like to understand the JOB market in AUS for ERP - BA - Peoplesoft (HCM/Payroll - ANZ country).

I have 7+Yr of experience and planing to apply 189. But i am little nervous to proceed 189 b'coz of following reasons

1. Money 189 visa fee is too high for me - am from middle class family.
2. I got 2 kids - after I got 189 I have to leave my current job and land Australia and need to get job for my exp. for this i want to get suggestion or feedback form guru's who already having background similar to me.
3. I have to return to India to get another job if i dint get job in Aus. By chance. - Need to consider this situation as well because of my family.

Suggestion / Advice will help me to take decision in right path.

I apologize if put in wrong forum.

Regards,
Siva.
All of us are in same boat mate. My personal opinion is, read some successful migration stories to gain confidence. Just think if we don't dare to take a step today, our kids needs to start the same process after 20 years.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi,
Did anyone with PeopleSoft technical migrated to Australia with 189 visa category? I'm planning to apply but need guidance in the documentation for skill assessment.

Thanks,

1 - 4 of 4 Posts