Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
My score in IELTS is (R 9, L 8.5, W 7.5, S 6.5 Overall 8). I need 7 in each module for SS. I have applied for EOR on May 9, 2012 at my IDP center. They said that it would take around 4 to 6 weeks for the results. Is there any way we can contact the revaluation authority and request to speed-up the process as I want to apply for SS and DIAC asap. I got a positive ACS assessment 2 days back. Hence the rush. Please let me know if there is any contact number or email id.

-jim

·
Registered
630 Posts
Hi,
My score in IELTS is (R 9, L 8.5, W 7.5, S 6.5 Overall 8). I need 7 in each module for SS. I have applied for EOR on May 9, 2012 at my IDP center. They said that it would take around 4 to 6 weeks for the results. Is there any way we can contact the revaluation authority and request to speed-up the process as I want to apply for SS and DIAC asap. I got a positive ACS assessment 2 days back. Hence the rush. Please let me know if there is any contact number or email id.

-jim
There is no way to speed up the process, none whatsoever.

Instead if you can get an ielts exam date next week and you manage to score higher you will get your new results in time

·
Registered
135 Posts
Hi,

-jim
Hi Jim,

What was the outcome of the EOR, was it successful?

I am in same boat myself, lost in speaking by 0.5.

Thanks,
hamster

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.