Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys..if i apply for EOI in the next week..when can i expect to get an invite??..what are my chances??..btw I m applying for the 189 visa under 261313(S/w engr.) with 65 points. :nerd:

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
Hi guys..if i apply for EOI in the next week..when can i expect to get an invite??..what are my chances??..btw I m applying for the 189 visa under 261313(S/w engr.) with 65 points. :nerd:
You will get invite in Dec 16th round by worst case if you apply EOI next week. I think, you will get in Dec 2nd round itself, but if its missed, then surely in Dec 16th round.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Can I go apply for 190 visa(SS) along with my 189 ??..is there any possibility of this happening? :confused:..If yes, pls elaborate how...thnx!!

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
Can I go apply for 190 visa(SS) along with my 189 ??..is there any possibility of this happening? :confused:..If yes, pls elaborate how...thnx!!
Yes you can apply both simultaneously and whichever works fine, you can drop the other. However, you can lodge ONLY one visa. You may get invite for both, you
cannot LODGE both visas. That would make no sense either?

Mate, your case has a strong prospect for 189, why do you want to think about 190? 190 has extra costs depending on states although minimal and also have restrictions of 2 years stay.

:photo:

Best regards,
JR

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Yes you can apply both simultaneously and whichever works fine, you can drop the other. However, you can lodge ONLY one visa. You may get invite for both, you
cannot LODGE both visas. That would make no sense either?

Mate, your case has a strong prospect for 189, why do you want to think about 190? 190 has extra costs depending on states although minimal and also have restrictions of 2 years stay.

:photo:

Best regards,
JR

Hey JR,

Well..I m just looking at all the options available for getting a PR :fingerscrossed: .. jic, i dnt get a 189 invitation..thats it.. mate, thnx by the way :)

Reactions: jre05
1 - 5 of 5 Posts