Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear All

May I know if I can submit more than one EOI while I have one already in the Submitted State?

May I also know what happens to the EOI if I suspend it?

I am on 65 Points and I submitted the EOI, but I would like to attempt a PTE Test to improve my scores. I am afraid while my scores are published on the 22nd of September 2017, if I may receive the invitation for the application of VISA before my test, I may not be able to edit the EOI with the new scores.

My EOI Submission Date is 01st of September 2017

Please suggest.

Thank you
Mohammed Jaweed

·
Registered
577 Posts
Dear All

May I know if I can submit more than one EOI while I have one already in the Submitted State?

May I also know what happens to the EOI if I suspend it?

I am on 65 Points and I submitted the EOI, but I would like to attempt a PTE Test to improve my scores. I am afraid while my scores are published on the 22nd of September 2017, if I may receive the invitation for the application of VISA before my test, I may not be able to edit the EOI with the new scores.

My EOI Submission Date is 01st of September 2017

Please suggest.

Thank you
Mohammed Jaweed

You can submit multiple EOIs in the system.

If you suspend your EOI, you wont receive an invitation. The DOE, however, will remain the same upon unsuspending.

If you receive your invitation on 20th with your old PTE scores, which should be valid, you can proceed to lodge a visa. No need to update with the new scores.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.