Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

I am currently having TWO EOIs:

One EOI is with 80 points which I got invited for. However, I have not submitted the application yet and it will lapse in 50 days time.

The other EOI is with 75 points which I created yesterday.

My question is, during the time that the application for the EOI with 80 points is still open, can I get another invitation for the EOI with 75 points? Or the EOI with 80 points has to lapse before I can get invited for the EOI with 75 points?

Thanks for answering :)

·
Registered
577 Posts
Hi Guys,

I am currently having TWO EOIs:

One EOI is with 80 points which I got invited for. However, I have not submitted the application yet and it will lapse in 50 days time.

The other EOI is with 75 points which I created yesterday.

My question is, during the time that the application for the EOI with 80 points is still open, can I get another invitation for the EOI with 75 points? Or the EOI with 80 points has to lapse before I can get invited for the EOI with 75 points?

Thanks for answering :)
Curious to know, why are you letting the current invite expire?

Guess you will know the answer in the next invitation round itself; either 6th or 13th Sep.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Because my workplace experience of which I claim 5 points might not get approved by CPA. And I don't lodge an application which might be rejected.

·
Registered
577 Posts
Because my workplace experience of which I claim 5 points might not get approved by CPA. And I don't lodge an application which might be rejected.
I am not sure how CPA Australia works; however, isn't it necessary to get a skills assessment BEFORE you submit and EOI?

You must have a formal proof of all your points claims before you actually submit an EOI. Most important ones are your skills assessment and English test results. These musts be dated before your EOI submission date.

Make absolutely sure that you fulfill the eligibility criteria before you plan to lodge an application on this invite.

Better; give your nominated occupation code and a points breakdown from your EOI with a timeline and someone here might be able to help you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts