Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

Can you help me to understand the end to end timeline/waiting time from EOI till Visa in hand, please? I have submitted EOI in the month of September and I have been told by my agent that it would take 8months to get the visa call and from there another 8 months to complete the process? The timelines seem quite long.

Thanks in advance!

Kind Regards,
N

·
Registered
88 Posts
Hi Guys,

Can you help me to understand the end to end timeline/waiting time from EOI till Visa in hand, please? I have submitted EOI in the month of September and I have been told by my agent that it would take 8months to get the visa call and from there another 8 months to complete the process? The timelines seem quite long.

Thanks in advance!

Kind Regards,
N
Hey mate,

It just depends upon the kind of occupation you are applying for and the points that u have. For example, a mechanical engineer can get an invite with 65 points within 3-4 months and for accountancy with even 70 points there is no surety. If your occupation is a pro-rata occupation than you need 65-70 points to get an invite faster. Check urs at the official skill select site and the past trends, u will get a better view of ur chances.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey mate,

It just depends upon the kind of occupation you are applying for and the points that u have. For example, a mechanical engineer can get an invite with 65 points within 3-4 months and for accountancy with even 70 points there is no surety. If your occupation is a pro-rata occupation than you need 65-70 points to get an invite faster. Check urs at the official skill select site and the past trends, u will get a better view of ur chances.
Thanks, bro! I have applied for ICT Computer n/w profession.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts