Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have submitted my EOI and waiting for the invitation. I am currently confused with two things.
1. Should I update the EOI adding the infant application, since the baby is one week we don't have this passport or birth certificate would that be an issue.
2. Heard from one of my friend any updation of the application would result in a new date of effect which may delay in receiving the EOI.
Please help me with information whether I should include the baby application in EOI or applying his visa after we receive the PR

·
Registered
577 Posts
I have submitted my EOI and waiting for the invitation. I am currently confused with two things.

1. Should I update the EOI adding the infant application, since the baby is one week we don't have this passport or birth certificate would that be an issue.

2. Heard from one of my friend any updation of the application would result in a new date of effect which may delay in receiving the EOI.

Please help me with information whether I should include the baby application in EOI or applying his visa after we receive the PR

1. Get the passport and birth certificate for the newborn as you will need em for your Visa application. Update the EOI once you have those. If you are invited before you can add your newborn; you can still add them in you subsequent Visa application. Also, get his medicals done along with you.

2. DOE will change only if there is any change in your Points Score. Should not change in your case.

3. I would advise adding your newborn on your application instead of applying a separate one for him after your PR.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,594 Posts
in eoi, you need not provide passport/BC of any member, just update the eoi to increase number of dependents/family members, it shouldnt have any effect on DOE

1 - 4 of 4 Posts