Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

In my EOI my DOE is 10th of October 2017. I just updated my EOI which did not affect points, the DOE of still 10th of October 2017. The "Initially Submitted" is still 10th of October but "Last Submitted" was updated to 22nd of October.

Which of these three dates (Date of Effect, Initially Submitted, or Last Submitted) is the date that I will use to compete with other candidates?

Thanks!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hi guys,

In my EOI my DOE is 10th of October 2017. I just updated my EOI which did not affect points, the DOE of still 10th of October 2017. The "Initially Submitted" is still 10th of October but "Last Submitted" was updated to 22nd of October.

Which of these three dates (Date of Effect, Initially Submitted, or Last Submitted) is the date that I will use to compete with other candidates?

Thanks!
DOE does matters. If your points changed while you update, automatically your DOE change to current date. You would be competing with other using DOE.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
DOE does matters. If your points changed while you update, automatically your DOE change to current date. You would be competing with other using DOE.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
Thanks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts