Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello helpful people,

I had submitted my EOI for 263312 Telecom Network Engineer with 65 points last week.

I got my Secondary Assessment result today for my Employment and I will get 10 points for work experience for it.

My question is, will changing my EOI right now put my my application at the end again?
And with 75 points in total in 263312, when can I expect EOI acceptance of I update my EOI.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
23,862 Posts
Hello helpful people,

I had submitted my EOI for 263312 Telecom Network Engineer with 65 points last week.

I got my Secondary Assessment result today for my Employment and I will get 10 points for work experience for it.

My question is, will changing my EOI right now put my my application at the end again?
And with 75 points in total in 263312, when can I expect EOI acceptance of I update my EOI.

Even if you are put at the end of the queue for the new points slab, as you will be, with an increase in points you are still ahead of where you are presently

Edit the EOI ASAP

With 75 Points, i think you should be invited in the next round

Cheers

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Even if you are put at the end of the queue for the new points slab, as you will be, with an increase in points you are still ahead of where you are presently

Edit the EOI ASAP

With 75 Points, i think you should be invited in the next round

Cheers
Thanks Bienz. Any idea when can I accept a positive response in EOI with this then? As this occupation is not in pro-rata category.

·
Registered
23,862 Posts
Thanks Bienz. Any idea when can I accept a positive response in EOI with this then? As this occupation is not in pro-rata category.

You should get the invite in the next round to be held in September
It will be either 6th or 13th September
The date is yet to be announced

Cheers

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
General electrician 341111
EOI lodged 28/08/2017
60points.

Anybody know when I should expect invite?Thanks
None of the occupations has seen any invites for 60 pointers. Since your EOI too is very recent so by my guess you might have to wait for bit longer (assuming cut off touches 60 for your occupation).

·
Registered
11 Posts
None of the occupations has seen any invites for 60 pointers. Since your EOI too is very recent so by my guess you might have to wait for bit longer (assuming cut off touches 60 for your occupation).
How do I find this information to follow invites for my occupation. A few months ago General electrician getting invite straight away with 60 points. Alot has changed

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
How do I find this information to follow invites for my occupation. A few months ago General electrician getting invite straight away with 60 points. Alot has changed

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Not sure if you can get correct idea about cut-off for your occupation. Try using ImmiTracker (not sure how much it will help).

To see how many invites have gone for your occupation, you can use below
SkillSelect

Yes, the scenario is different than last year as there is a upper limit of 1000 on number of invites per round.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Any idea when we will get to know the data for invites given in last invitation round and the date for the next one? It is still showing 9 Aug as Last Invitation Round.

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Any idea when we will get to know the data for invites given in last invitation round and the date for the next one? It is still showing 9 Aug as Last Invitation Round.

Wait for 4-5 days. Ideally it should get updated.

·
Registered
23,862 Posts

Any day now

Cheers

1 - 11 of 11 Posts