Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Today I checked my EOI & saw the status changed to "Suspended". Does anyone know what's wrong with my EOI. There is a "Unsuspend" button there, should I use it?

·
Registered
577 Posts
Hi all,

Today I checked my EOI & saw the status changed to "Suspended". Does anyone know what's wrong with my EOI. There is a "Unsuspend" button there, should I use it?
Are you sure you didn't suspend it by mistake? Yes you can click unsuspend button.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi all,

If you get an invitation and you lodge your 189 or 190 visa, your eoi will automatically be suspended by the system. It happened to me. Skillsellect emailed me to check my account then I saw it under the correspondence. It said, "You have suspended your EOI". If you click the correspondence, you will see the letter from DIBP saying your EOI has been suspended as you have lodged a visa application.

·
Registered
577 Posts
If you get an invitation and you lodge your 189 or 190 visa, your eoi will automatically be suspended by the system. It happened to me. Skillsellect emailed me to check my account then I saw it under the correspondence. It said, "You have suspended your EOI". If you click the correspondence, you will see the letter from DIBP saying your EOI has been suspended as you have lodged a visa application.
In that case the status should be "invited". And he wont see the Unsuspend button.

·
Registered
12 Posts
In that case the status should be "invited". And he wont see the Unsuspend button.
Yeah, if he did not get an invite his EOI should not be suspended. If he get an invite, I'm not sure if there would be an unsuspend button as I don't see mine having an unsuspend button just the link to the letter which is "View Correspondence". So if he does not have an invite and it get suspended and he see the Unsuspend button, I suggest to click that to unsuspend his EOI.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts