Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
391 Posts
My jobocode is 261313 (Software Engineer) and I have 60 points
I have few questions

1. I have re submitted EOI with updated info on 14-July choosing both 190 visa (NSW state) and 189 visa , what's next?
do i need to wait till they invite me?
If so, parallely what activity I can do?
2. what is the need of account from the link https://online.immi.gov.au/lusc/login
how it differs from the link https://skillselect.gov.au/skillselect/logon/Login.aspx
With 60points, it's probably going to be a long wait..

Things you can do while waiting:
a. See if you can increase your points to 65+? May be get an 8 in IELTS?
b. Start collating all documents required (Skilled Independent visa (subclass 189) document checklist). And state relevant documentation.
c. Start saving money :)

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
My jobocode is 261313 (Software Engineer) and I have 60 points
I have few questions

1. I have re submitted EOI with updated info on 14-July choosing both 190 visa (NSW state) and 189 visa , what's next?
do i need to wait till they invite me?
If so, parallely what activity I can do?
2. what is the need of account from the link https://online.immi.gov.au/lusc/login
how it differs from the link https://skillselect.gov.au/skillselect/logon/Login.aspx
Now, you need to wait for the invitation. While waiting for the invite, you may gather documents for the claims you made in eoi, if you have not done it. For example, you may ask your employers (current/previous) to issue you the job description letters if you have not got them from them. Or you may ask the banks you had salary accounts with, to issue you the bank statements etc.In short, you may take care of documentation.

Second, the process of visa is that firstly, you need to create an account on skill select for lodging EOI. and once you are invited, you need to submit it by creating another account called (immi account) using the first link.

·
Registered
973 Posts
:fingerscrossed:Start praying..........

·
Registered
973 Posts
With 60 points expect an invitation no earlier than November...... If you are lucky enough you may get an invite by October but very slim chance.
as mentioned by jelly Try to increase your points. if you get 65 points you have a better chance to be invited in the next round itself.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Now, you need to wait for the invitation. While waiting for the invite, you may gather documents for the claims you made in eoi, if you have not done it. For example, you may ask your employers (current/previous) to issue you the job description letters if you have not got them from them. Or you may ask the banks you had salary accounts with, to issue you the bank statements etc.In short, you may take care of documentation.

Second, the process of visa is that firstly, you need to create an account on skill select for lodging EOI. and once you are invited, you need to submit it by creating another account called (immi account) using the first link.
Hi Saathiya,

Job description you mentioned in the above post, would be the same we submitted to ACS for assessment .. Isnt it?

Please clarify.
Cheers.

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
See, generally, if you are able to get experience certificate, offer letter, job description letter, relieving letter, contractual agreement letter from an employer, it would be good to go. This is thr ideal case and it mau vary upon the employer. For example, some employees may not issue relieving letter. Sox you may concentrate on collection of documents that you don't have now. In your case, I referred to your job description letter you submitted to Acs.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

#Second, I already have account in https://skillselect.gov.au/skillselect/logon/Login.aspx, so I need wait for the invitation

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
With 60 points expect an invitation no earlier than November...... If you are lucky enough you may get an invite by October but very slim chance.
as mentioned by jelly Try to increase your points. if you get 65 points you have a better chance to be invited in the next round itself.
My IELTS valid till April 27 - 2016, how about 190 VISA? I am seeking that option also..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts