Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. My husband has just submitted his EOI last week. He is a stonemason.I am getting worried as I know we are going to be in for a wait before we get invited, but I am seeing a lot of posts from people saying that with 60 points we have no chance of being invited at all. Is this correct?

Thanks in advance

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
73 Posts
Hi everyone. My husband has just submitted his EOI last week. He is a stonemason.I am getting worried as I know we are going to be in for a wait before we get invited, but I am seeing a lot of posts from people saying that with 60 points we have no chance of being invited at all. Is this correct?

Thanks in advance

No. It's not really true.
You might be lucky to get visa even before those ones who are giving such info. It's upto your occupation. If places are available abundantly you might get your visa in 2 months. Like my 2 to 3 friends got their visa in just 2 months cause they were electricians.
So don't worry. You'll be alright.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No. It's not really true.
You might be lucky to get visa even before those ones who are giving such info. It's upto your occupation. If places are available abundantly you might get your visa in 2 months. Like my 2 to 3 friends got their visa in just 2 months cause they were electricians.
So don't worry. You'll be alright.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Thank you so much. This makes me feel better xxx

1 - 3 of 3 Posts