Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone advise what are the documents required for EOI(189) submission for a ICT professional ?

Also do I need to pay anything while submitting the EOI ?

·
Registered
748 Posts
Can someone advise what are the documents required for EOI(189) submission for a ICT professional ?

Also do I need to pay anything while submitting the EOI ?
No documents are required for the submission of EOI. You don't need to pay anything either.

However, you need to be prepared to provide proof for whatever information you input to EOI, at the time of VISA lodgement. i.e you cannot input false information to the EOI.

·
Registered
350 Posts
The above information is incomplete. I've just submitted by EOI. You need to have the ACS assessment and the IELTS results, because on the EOI form they ask the reference number and details of both, and you won't have that if you didn't complete your assessment or didn't get your IELTS results. You don't need to upload anything yet. And you don't need to pay anything.

Reactions: misguided

·
Registered
748 Posts
Yeah, that's correct. You do need those reference numbers.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Do I need to submit my wife's IELTS as well ?

She hasn't appeared for one as of now, as we are exploring the option of showing her graduation's medium of teaching being english.Also we are not looking to claim any points for her.

·
Registered
748 Posts
Nope. There's no place in EOI to submit your spouse's IELTS. She can do IELTS later or prove that she has sufficient English by other means.

Reactions: misguided

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks AncientGLory. So to clarify my understanding , all i need to apply for EOI is my primary applicant's ACS results and IELTS report ?

·
Registered
748 Posts
Yes, that's correct. Unless you claim 5 points for the spouse that is. In that case you should have your spouse's IELTS results and assessment by the time your submit your EOI.

You need to include your degree start/end dates, employment details etc also. So one might say you need all those documents as well (Unless you remember dates by heart).

Technically, you don't need any document to submit an EOI. You just need the reference numbers in your assessment and IELTS results sheet.

Mate you can just create an EOI and see what the deal is. You don't need to submit it straight away. You can save it and submit at a later time.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Hello Senior Expat Members,

I have 2 doubts while filling the application. Thought someone could help out -

1. I will be migrating with my spouse. So what do i fill in Family Members Page (4/14)
Are there any family members the client would like to include in a future application?*
Yes No
Would the client be accompanied by the client's partner in a future application?*
Yes No
Will my answers be No and Yes or Yes, 1 and Yes?

2. English Language (6/14) - I have to fill in my IELTS Test Reference Number. Will it be Test Report Form No or Candidate No?

Also i had submitted for Victoria SS and had mentioned about a friend living in WA, so they had asked me to send a commitment letter which i sent yesterday. I am not sure whether they would approve or reject it, does it make sense for me to fill in EOI and share the ID with them? Please guide.

Thanks
Arc

·
Registered
217 Posts
Hello Senior Expat Members,

I have 2 doubts while filling the application. Thought someone could help out -

1. I will be migrating with my spouse. So what do i fill in Family Members Page (4/14)
Are there any family members the client would like to include in a future application?*
Yes No
Would the client be accompanied by the client's partner in a future application?*
Yes No
Will my answers be No and Yes or Yes, 1 and Yes?

2. English Language (6/14) - I have to fill in my IELTS Test Reference Number. Will it be Test Report Form No or Candidate No?

Also i had submitted for Victoria SS and had mentioned about a friend living in WA, so they had asked me to send a commitment letter which i sent yesterday. I am not sure whether they would approve or reject it, does it make sense for me to fill in EOI and share the ID with them? Please guide.

Thanks
Arc
1) The following link might help you.
http://www.expatforum.com/expats/au...17201-eoi-submitted-club-943.html#post2537914

2) Fill in your Test Report Form

3) No issues even if your VIC SS is rejected. It won't have any impact on the 189. Vic has its own selection criteria and there is nothing wrong if one is rejected!! In fact, many applications are getting rejected, off late by VIC.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts