Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear All,

First of all i would like to thank all the active members of this forum, as it helped me a lot to clarify my doubts regarding AUS PR process.

The objective of this thread to discuss on EOI submitted in Oct,2017.

I have submitted my EOI with 65 points under 189 on 5th Oct,2017 for ANZSCO code 261313.

I have below queries:-

1) By when i can expect the invite?
2) Should i also update my EOI to add for 190 category as it will help to get the invite faster but has its cons associated with it?

·
Registered
579 Posts
Hello Harish,

You can submit another EOI for your 190 using the same email so that you can keep a track of them easily. There are limited chances for getting an invite faster(as per the trend i have seen in the forum here).

Simultaneously, if you can increase your points (which you have not given the details in your post) post which you can update your EOI to get a better visibility.
All the best.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello Harish,

You can submit another EOI for your 190 using the same email so that you can keep a track of them easily. There are limited chances for getting an invite faster(as per the trend i have seen in the forum here).

Simultaneously, if you can increase your points (which you have not given the details in your post) post which you can update your EOI to get a better visibility.
All the best.
Hi Ravi,

Thanks for your response!!

Actually i am a bit skeptical to submit the application under 190, as it will restrict the opportunities to 1 state only.However, it has its own benefits to get the invite earlier.

Is there any other thing i am missing here, which can help to clear the confusion?

Also,do you have any idea on expected timeline to get the invite with my current submission of EOI, is it 5-6 months, looking at current trend?

Below is the breakup of my points.

Education:-15
Experience:-10
PTE-10

Thanks!!

·
Registered
579 Posts
Current trend related details are only for information and there are cases where invite and other procedures got completed quicker and for some it took even longer.

Restriction to state depends on you specifically and it would be easier to understand the way of living. Two years in my view will fly once you get busy and that is also another advantage. If you are skeptical of choosing a state, try doing some more research on your occupation in all the states and choose the best 2 for a 190. Since you get a permanent visa, I would not hesitate if one of the states I choose select me and subsequently i get a grant. I will spend my time in that state and then move on after making sure the necessary conditions are met.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.