Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Gurus,

I am going to submit my EOI for 189 visa. However I have couple of confusions:-

1. I have more than 10 years experience suitable for my skill code accessed by ACS after Sep,2006. In EOI do I need to fill up :-
a. Last 10 years experience with relevant as Yes
or
b. Experience after Sep,2006 with relevant as Yes
or
c. all ACS experience with relevant as Yes after Sep,2006 and relevant as No before Sep,2006.

2. Do I need to show EOI experience in the same order as ACS experience(first to last) or I can show it in different order(last to first).

Any help/pointer will be highly appreciated.

Thanking in advance.

Regards,
Subh

·
Registered
4,320 Posts
Hi Gurus,

I am going to submit my EOI for 189 visa. However I have couple of confusions:-

1. I have more than 10 years experience suitable for my skill code accessed by ACS after Sep,2006. In EOI do I need to fill up :-
a. Last 10 years experience with relevant as Yes
or
b. Experience after Sep,2006 with relevant as Yes
or
c. all ACS experience with relevant as Yes after Sep,2006 and relevant as No before Sep,2006.

2. Do I need to show EOI experience in the same order as ACS experience(first to last) or I can show it in different order(last to first).

Any help/pointer will be highly appreciated.

Thanking in advance.

Regards,
Subh

Point C - Add all experience and mark them Relevant to nominated occupation code as yes or no based on the assessment results.

Go as per the ACS document follow the same order...

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Thanks heaps Vikas. If that is the case then I need to provide employment evidence for only relevent/last 10 years experience right not all employment?

Regards,
Subh

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hello Experts,

I am collecting docs for my 189 visa. Can you please help me understand the following:-

1. Do I need to provide my employment evidence only for the employment for which I am claiming the point?

2. I have got 3 years English certificate for my wife from the college she did her 3 years full time graduation. It is in college letter pad and dully signed/stamped. Will it be suffice as a functional English proof.

Please advise.

Thanking you in advance.

Regards,
Subh

·
Registered
23,959 Posts
Hello Experts,

I am collecting docs for my 189 visa. Can you please help me understand the following:-

1. Do I need to provide my employment evidence only for the employment for which I am claiming the point?

2. I have got 3 years English certificate for my wife from the college she did her 3 years full time graduation. It is in college letter pad and dully signed/stamped. Will it be suffice as a functional English proof.

Please advise.

Thanking you in advance.

Regards,
Subh
1. I submitted evidence even for the period disallowed during skills assessment as it was used for AQF, so in my opinion it was required

2. You would also need the final degree.

The final decision is yours

Cheers

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Newbienz.

However in the 189 document checklist they have mentioned it is required for last 10 years only so can I do the same?

My wife has the final degree certificate so that is not a problem. I would like to confirm if is ok to get 3 years English certificate for her to proof the functional English or it has to be 5 years.

Please advise.

Regards,
Subh

·
Registered
367 Posts
Thanks Newbienz.

However in the 189 document checklist they have mentioned it is required for last 10 years only so can I do the same?

My wife has the final degree certificate so that is not a problem. I would like to confirm if is ok to get 3 years English certificate for her to proof the functional English or it has to be 5 years.

Please advise.

Regards,
Subh
Documents for ten years is sufficient, however if you can get for the years prior to that, IMHO submit those as well. My suggestion is to make one consolidated payslips PDF, one consolidated tax document etc for all the years. If you do it this is way - there should not be a reason for you to not submit those IMO.

So long as your wife has a undergraduate or post graduate degree and her college had provided a letter/certificate that her medium of instruction all thru was English, that would suffice.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
23,959 Posts
Thanks Newbienz.

Please advise.

Regards,
Subh
Last 10 years is sufficient

5 years required only if at school level
3 years is sufficient at college level

Cheers

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks newbienz and amazingtiger for your prompt response and help.

I have couple of further doubts:). Please apologies me for being too silly as I don't want to take any risk while filling up EOI and submitting docs. PFB my doubts/concern:-

1. While filling up the EOI I can see maximum size for the company name is 40 characters but one of my relevant company name is more than 40 characters so I made the last two word as Pvt Ltd though as per acs it is Private Limited. Will it cause any issue?

2. Since I followed RPL path for ACS so they mention anything about my qualification. However I have 3 years full time graduation so I think I can claim 15 points for that. Please confirm.

3. Last but the most tricky one is my wife's surname is bit different in her marriage certificate and school certificate(just one letter difference) which is again changed completely after marriage and the current passport which she is holding that is showing my surname though she has another old/expired passport with previous surname. How to handle that situation.

Please help.

Thanks & Regards,
Subh.

·
Registered
23,959 Posts
Thanks newbienz and amazingtiger for your prompt response and help.

I have couple of further doubts:). Please apologies me for being too silly as I don't want to take any risk while filling up EOI and submitting docs. PFB my doubts/concern:-

1. While filling up the EOI I can see maximum size for the company name is 40 characters but one of my relevant company name is more than 40 characters so I made the last two word as Pvt Ltd though as per acs it is Private Limited. Will it cause any issue?

2. Since I followed RPL path for ACS so they mention anything about my qualification. However I have 3 years full time graduation so I think I can claim 15 points for that. Please confirm.

3. Last but the most tricky one is my wife's surname is bit different in her marriage certificate and school certificate(just one letter difference) which is again changed completely after marriage and the current passport which she is holding that is showing my surname though she has another old/expired passport with previous surname. How to handle that situation.

Please help.

Thanks & Regards,
Subh.
1. No issue

2. In my opinion you can't..But do recheck

3. Where asked in the application and forms for other names she has been known by, give all versions of the maiden name
Also Get an affidavit made and keep with you that both versions of the maiden name are that of the same person
The previous passport with different name I presume is with maiden name ?

IF still in doubt, PM me the actual names clearly giving what is given in what document and relates to which period, if you are comfortable with it.

Cheers

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks newbienz.

There was typo in the point 2. It has to be read as below:-

2. Since I followed RPL path for ACS so they didn't mention anything about my qualification. However I have 3 years full time graduation so I think I can claim 15 points for that. Please confirm.

I believe still I can claim 15 points for the same. However I will recheck.

Regards,
Subh

·
Registered
23,959 Posts
Thanks newbienz.

There was typo in the point 2. It has to be read as below:-

2. Since I followed RPL path for ACS so they didn't mention anything about my qualification. However I have 3 years full time graduation so I think I can claim 15 points for that. Please confirm.

I believe still I can claim 15 points for the same. However I will recheck.

Regards,
Subh
Even with the clarification, my answer remains same

But do recheck

Cheers

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hi Gurus,

I am a bit nervous now. Can anyone please help to understand below:-

Since I followed RPL path for ACS so they didn't mention anything about my qualification. However I have 3 years full time graduation from a recognized university so I think I can claim 15 points for that. Please confirm.

Regards,
Subh

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hi Gurus,

Need a quick help/advise.

I came in Australia on 16th Oct,11(as per my immigration stamp in passport) but from my company my onsite allocation has been given from 13thOct,11 as I came here from India.

Now while claiming point in skillselect I have shown my onsite experience from 16th Oct,11 though in my payslip my job start date is 13th Oct,11.

Will there be any problem for that?

Please advise urgently.

Regards,
Subh

1 - 17 of 17 Posts