Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi friends,
Before submit eoi i met some unclear questions hope you experts can help me in this. What is the Naati and should i do that test before submitting eoi ? What is the suitable assessment and is it also need to do before submitting eoi or what should i do? I didnt have any suitable assessment . Please give me correct answer.
Best regards,
Thankx.

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Hi friends,
Before submit eoi i met some unclear questions hope you experts can help me in this. What is the Naati and should i do that test before submitting eoi ? What is the suitable assessment and is it also need to do before submitting eoi or what should i do? I didnt have any suitable assessment . Please give me correct answer.
Best regards,
Thankx.
NAATI is not mandatory for submitting EOI.

Skills Assessment is, but not sure what exactly you mean.

This will explain everything: http://www.expatforum.com/expats/au...-190-sol-csol-what-1st-thing-i-should-do.html

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for promt response,
I am applying for 233213 occupation (quantity surveyor ) assesing authority is AIQS. So should i do this skill assessment by AIQS? I didnt have any skill assessment via AIQS. I just did online skill assessment what on australian border protection. Thats only. Please tell me what i do next..?

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Thank you for promt response,
I am applying for 233213 occupation (quantity surveyor ) assesing authority is AIQS. So should i do this skill assessment by AIQS? I didnt have any skill assessment via AIQS. I just did online skill assessment what on australian border protection. Thats only. Please tell me what i do next..?
If you read the link I posted above you should know your answer by now. Spend some time to read it and understand the whole process first.

Yes, you need Skills Assessment by AIQS.

Migration

So, what is the 1st thing I should do ?

Try find out which occupation closely matches your occupation and get an assessment from your relevant Assessing Authority. You can find it next to your occupation in the SOL or CSOL list.
SOL is now MLTSSL and CSOL is now STSOL+ MLTSSL.

New list here : https://www.legislation.gov.au/Details/F2017L00850

1 - 4 of 4 Posts