Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I have a question. Lets say, I have 7 years 9 months of work experience and hence I currently fall in the 10 points bracket for Overseas Work Ex.in the AUS PR Points Based System. I submit my EOI and I make a total of 70 points. But then, before my EOI result is out, I completed 8 years of experience. So now my bracket for Overseas Work Ex. changes from 10 to 15. So will EOI update my points from 70 to 75 in this case, or will I have to undergo an ACS skill assessment again for it to be counted as 8 years? Please guide.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Hi,

I have a question. Lets say, I have 7 years 9 months of work experience and hence I currently fall in the 10 points bracket for Overseas Work Ex.in the AUS PR Points Based System. I submit my EOI and I make a total of 70 points. But then, before my EOI result is out, I completed 8 years of experience. So now my bracket for Overseas Work Ex. changes from 10 to 15. So will EOI update my points from 70 to 75 in this case, or will I have to undergo an ACS skill assessment again for it to be counted as 8 years? Please guide.
Do you have 7 yrs & 9 Months experience after ACS deduction?. If yes, While filing the EOI for the current employment you can leave To Date as empty so when you completed 8 years , Points will be automatically added provided you work with the same company, loation, roles & responsibilities.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.