Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a confusion. I had got positive skill assessment from EA. Still experience assessment (10 years related) is in progress. My points are age 25, language 20, degree 15 (PE). EA accepted my RNR , but not convinced with the 3rd party documents that I submitted. Being in gulf ( Govt), I had submitted bank statements, salary slips, visa, contract etc. I have 60 points without experience. Planning to go for state sponsorship also (65 points). While submitting EOI , whether I have to select my employment as relevant or not. If I select as relevant and if they agree, I may get 75 points for 189. But if dibp also is not satisfied with the documents, then what will happen? Will they reject my application or they will continue processing for 60 points? Also any gulf friends, pls suggest what are the third party documents u all had submitted? All my CEs are based on work experience and EA had accepted this. Kindly advise. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
I have a confusion. I had got positive skill assessment from EA. Still experience assessment (10 years related) is in progress. My points are age 25, language 20, degree 15 (PE). EA accepted my RNR , but not convinced with the 3rd party documents that I submitted. Being in gulf ( Govt), I had submitted bank statements, salary slips, visa, contract etc. I have 60 points without experience. Planning to go for state sponsorship also (65 points). While submitting EOI , whether I have to select my employment as relevant or not. If I select as relevant and if they agree, I may get 75 points for 189. But if dibp also is not satisfied with the documents, then what will happen? Will they reject my application or they will continue processing for 60 points? Also any gulf friends, pls suggest what are the third party documents u all had submitted? All my CEs are based on work experience and EA had accepted this. Kindly advise. Thanks

If DIBP doesn't accept your work experience points, your visa is rejected and you lose all fees.

It is not the full proof method but it can be a advisory method to try do RSEA with EA and find out if your documents for work experiences are accepted. DIBP might take EA RSEA under consideration and you will know how much is good enough.

Only issue with RSEA is that, EA usually takes some years off.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If DIBP doesn't accept your work experience points, your visa is rejected and you lose all fees.

It is not the full proof method but it can be a advisory method to try do RSEA with EA and find out if your documents for work experiences are accepted. DIBP might take EA RSEA under consideration and you will know how much is good enough.

Only issue with RSEA is that, EA usually takes some years off.

Hi
I already submitted for RSA by EA. They asked for third party documents. I submitted all the documents (mentioned above)whatever i can arrange. Waiting for the outcome. Any gulf friends, pls advise

·
Registered
123 Posts
Hi
I already submitted for RSA by EA. They asked for third party documents. I submitted all the documents (mentioned above)whatever i can arrange. Waiting for the outcome. Any gulf friends, pls advise

From Dubai! I submitted all the original documents from Company. I know to get such information from government organization is difficult.
As you mentioned that you submitted all the 3rd party documents l, they should consider it. Please make all the supporting documents ready like promotion, salary increase, bank statements as a proof that you are working.

You are not the only one who is having difficulties to get Letter from organization & EA knows it is not easy to get it.

My advice is to wait for their call.

·
Registered
577 Posts

If you do not wish to claim experience points; just mark them as not relevant. Will save you any chances of rejection. Though the chances of getting 189 invite will be slim.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If you do not wish to claim experience points; just mark them as not relevant. Will save you any chances of rejection. Though the chances of getting 189 invite will be slim.

Thanks for reply. I had seen some posts referring people claiming experience points without doing assessment by EA. How such risks are taken. Is it like they have enough points without experience or they have proper docs in place. How it can be made sure.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
From Dubai! I submitted all the original documents from Company. I know to get such information from government organization is difficult.
As you mentioned that you submitted all the 3rd party documents l, they should consider it. Please make all the supporting documents ready like promotion, salary increase, bank statements as a proof that you are working.

You are not the only one who is having difficulties to get Letter from organization & EA knows it is not easy to get it.

My advice is to wait for their call.

Hi
Thanks. What is the third party document u had submitted?

·
Registered
577 Posts
Thanks for reply. I had seen some posts referring people claiming experience points without doing assessment by EA. How such risks are taken. Is it like they have enough points without experience or they have proper docs in place. How it can be made sure.

I do not recommend people to do so. Skills assessment from a recognized authority is a basic requirement for points-based visas.

Its the applicant's individual choice whether to claim points on the experience already assessed by the assessment bodies.

·
Registered
25,755 Posts
Does a Bachelor of Technology from India is eligible for 15 points? If yes, do we need to get that education assessed by ACS as well, like we do for our skill assessment?
ACS will assess your degree and experience in one shot
You don't have to get it done twice

Cheers

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
I do not recommend people to do so. Skills assessment from a recognized authority is a basic requirement for points-based visas.

Its the applicant's individual choice whether to claim points on the experience already assessed by the assessment bodies.

For ACS yes, for EA, it can be advantageous to not do RSEA as some people will tell you.

The two various opinions regarding this.

You don't do RSEA but claim it directly with DIBP : This way you can claim all your work exp points with DIBP as usually EA deduct some years. Since, experience is not mandatory in EA MSA unlike ACS, hence it is possible and RSEA is an optional choice. The only issue is if DIBP doesn't accept your work expe claim, you lose invite, visa fee and everything. Then you need to submit EOI and try again.

You get RSEA : This is a safer choice but you stand to lose certain years deducted by EA.

·
Registered
195 Posts

What third party documents did you submit exactly?

They asked for my 3rd party also.. and i submitted the following

1. Labor contract-(Abudhabi so certified by tasheel)
2. Resident visa (passport page + card)
3. Bank statements
4. Salary Slips

I had 2 contacts from EA...
infact i called EA to specifically ask what he requires... he was very helpful and cleared my confusion ...

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
What third party documents did you submit exactly?

They asked for my 3rd party also.. and i submitted the following

1. Labor contract-(Abudhabi so certified by tasheel)

2. Resident visa (passport page + card)

3. Bank statements

4. Salary Slips

I had 2 contacts from EA...

infact i called EA to specifically ask what he requires... he was very helpful and cleared my confusion ...

Hi
I had submitted the same...is your employer name mentioned in English in visa. Mine is in Arabic. The problem is I had applied through agent, I am not sure whether they had provided all the docs when it was asked and properly explained. Their response in updating information is very poor. Don't know what to do.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Hi
I had submitted the same...is your employer name mentioned in English in visa. Mine is in Arabic. The problem is I had applied through agent, I am not sure whether they had provided all the docs when it was asked and properly explained. Their response in updating information is very poor. Don't know what to do.

yeah it is in English.. but you can always get it translated through an authorized typing center..

applying through an agent changes things.. you might not be able to call directly.. but if you have provided all these docs .,.. you should be good to go..

but in any case if you are not satisfied with agent services.. you can always stop them from handling your application ..(unless you have already paid them completely)
here on EF you can find information for everything.. i applied completely through discussions here...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.