Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have submitted my EOI on 1st May 2015 with 65 points as software engineer in Subclass 189. Its been a month now but still didn't get any invitation. Any help about the duration it can take to get invitation and hows the present situation going on for picking the application in Software engineer domain.

·
Registered
291 Posts
I have submitted my EOI on 1st May 2015 with 65 points as software engineer in Subclass 189. Its been a month now but still didn't get any invitation. Any help about the duration it can take to get invitation and hows the present situation going on for picking the application in Software engineer domain.
Occupation ceiling has already reached for your code..Therefore, you will not be getting invited till July.
Cheers!!!
Check Immi site or EOI submitted club thread here

·
Registered
3,427 Posts

Occupation ID - 2613 | Software and Applications Programmers

have reached their occupation ceiling for this programme year and no more invitations will be issued in the coming invitation rounds.

REF: SkillSelect >> Occupation ceilings TAB

Occupation ceiling will be renewed in 1st July 2015 for NEW FY. THEN you might expect an invite in either 1st or 2nd Invitation round of JULY (PROVIDED no MAJOR IMMI rule changes).

You might want to read through 189 process for better understanding.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts