Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone I got Engineering Australia and they provided me electronic engineer. However when I logged EOI I found all electronic engineers trade was full for 2016-17 . Is it fine for wait for next year cycle , I doubt if they r removing electronic engineer from SOL . EOi is logged by me on 6 june

·
Registered
458 Posts
No news regarding removing it from SOL... please wait for next cycle

·
Registered
23,892 Posts
I have 60 points exactly . Would it be enough for invitation
Most of the part of the last year with 60 points applicants were getting an invite

For the last few months, the cut off has gone up

Let's wait for the results of the 1st Round but in all probability after a few months you should get the invite

Cheers

·
Registered
23,892 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi all i have loged EOI with 70 point for electronics engineers on 24 nov. For 189 and 75 point for nsw. When can i expect invitation. Also there is no update on last invitation round result of 23 nov. Are people getting invitations at all

·
Registered
565 Posts
Hi all i have loged EOI with 70 point for electronics engineers on 24 nov. For 189 and 75 point for nsw. When can i expect invitation. Also there is no update on last invitation round result of 23 nov. Are people getting invitations at all
With 70 points, I think you should get in the immediate round, if they increase the quota for december or the next after that in the worst case. All the best

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
When is next invitation round and does invitation round means -person will get invite on result date of invitation round or it can be anytime ?and what are chances to get invitation for NSW with 190 with 75 pts

1 - 11 of 11 Posts