Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Experts,

I am trying to lodge my EOI and was confused about one of the point regarding the education. I have ACS done with 'AQF Bachelor Degree with a major in computing'. Eventhough the course is only 4 years, I cleared the exam only after a year. Course completed - 2014 , Exams cleared - 2015. I was wondering what should i provide in the Date To column of the education time frame.
Should i be giving 2015 which is the tests cleared year or 2014 the course completion.

Thanks and Regards,
J

·
Registered
23,943 Posts
Hello Experts,

I am trying to lodge my EOI and was confused about one of the point regarding the education. I have ACS done with 'AQF Bachelor Degree with a major in computing'. Eventhough the course is only 4 years, I cleared the exam only after a year. Course completed - 2014 , Exams cleared - 2015. I was wondering what should i provide in the Date To column of the education time frame.
Should i be giving 2015 which is the tests cleared year or 2014 the course completion.

Thanks and Regards,
J
The ACS assessment letter would have given the completion date of the education.

Use that.
At least my assessment did

Cheers

1 - 2 of 2 Posts