Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Starting this THREAD for INDIVIDUALS who have Received Invitations on May 8th, 2015.

Congratulation's!!!

||| All The Best with VISA APPLICATION |||

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
122 Posts
I got mine too :)

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

I would advise you to do your Medicals 30 days after you lodge your VISA applications online by paying your fees and uploading ALL other documents.

This would enable you to maximize your IED into Australia.

HI,

I got my invitation yesterday , How can I get my medicals done before the CO is assigned ??

CHeers
Amit

·
Registered
47 Posts
I would advise you to do your Medicals 30 days after you lodge your VISA applications online by paying your fees and uploading ALL other documents.

Oh ok , yup makes sense . So the immi account is created when pay the fees is it ??

which would enable me to generate the HAP id

Cheers
Amit

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

I haven't done this..BUT what what I have read suggests that we have to First create an IMMI account online via the LINK in your Invitation email and then Pay the VISA fees and proceed.

Read this...

ImmiAccount

Oh ok , yup makes sense . So the immi account is created when pay the fees is it ??

which would enable me to generate the HAP id

Cheers
Amit

·
Registered
122 Posts
Hi Jeeten,
Could you tell me when is the optimal time to obtain police clearance? I read somewhere that the police clearance report issuance date must be after date of invitation, is that true? Thank you.

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

IT is advised to proceed with PCC and MEDICALS 30-35 days after you lodge your VISA applications online by paying your fees and uploading ALL other documents.

Hi Jeeten,
Could you tell me when is the optimal time to obtain police clearance? I read somewhere that the police clearance report issuance date must be after date of invitation, is that true? Thank you.

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
As per the Current trend CO is assigned in about 50-60 days.

So in order to get DIRECT GRANT..people get done with PCC and MEDICALS after they lodge their VISA online.

Moreover to maximize IED into Australia..it is advised to go ahead with PCC and MEDICALS around 30-35 days after VISA application online.

So its up to you to take a call.

ALSO after CO is allocated, he checks your FILE and contacts the applicant IF ANY FILE is missing. AND gives the applicant 28 calendar days to submit the required document.

I'm quite confused coz my brother, who just got 189 visa granted, told me that since the point of CO assignment, we have additional 28 days to supplement PCC and MC (if not yet obtained). We hardly know when a CO will be assigned, isn't it unsafe to go ahead with PCC and MC application only 30-35 days after visa lodging date?

Reactions: Laxie

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello,
Congrats to all and all the best for the following steps! I received invitation today as well. :):)
I have finished the online application today and the payment. I also booked health check and applied for my PCC. Am I doing it too fast? Will my Medi and PCC be valid by when CO is assigned?

As per the Current trend CO is assigned in about 50-60 days.

So in order to get DIRECT GRANT..people get done with PCC and MEDICALS after they lodge their VISA online.

Moreover to maximize IED into Australia..it is advised to go ahead with PCC and MEDICALS around 30-35 days after VISA application online.

So its up to you to take a call.

ALSO after CO is allocated, he checks your FILE and contacts the applicant IF ANY FILE is missing. AND gives the applicant 28 calendar days to submit the required document.

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

I would say you are indeed doing it too fast.

You PCC and Medicals would surely be valid until the CO is assigned.
They both are valid for 1 year.

BUT now as you have already applied for them..just don't care...you are doing it right.

All The Best!!!

Hello,
Congrats to all and all the best for the following steps! I received invitation today as well. :):)
I have finished the online application today and the payment. I also booked health check and applied for my PCC. Am I doing it too fast? Will my Medi and PCC be valid by when CO is assigned?

Reactions: Alinaoz
1 - 16 of 16 Posts