Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 20 of 996 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Starting a new thread for everyone who is waiting for EOI invitation round of August 2015.
Its on August 3rd.. right? every first monday?

Hoping to get an invite this time at least. :fingerscrossed::) :juggle::confused:

Reactions: dawn1981 and Gaut

·
Registered
391 Posts
All the best, to everyone waiting for the August round!!

·
Registered
282 Posts
Heyy

All the best to all the people waiting for the invite.
Hope that someday for people here becomes that day, Monday the 3rd of August.

Cheers people.

·
Registered
150 Posts
hey

hiii...i filed my ss on 6th july...waiting for the invite. how does one know that its going to be in august?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Best of luck to people for August round. Any idea when is the July 6th data getting uploaded on border.gov.au. It is still showing current round as 19th June. And also occupation ceiling for Business analyst is still showing. Kind of worried to look at that.

Anyone who applied in 261111 got invite in July 6th round ?

·
Registered
150 Posts
Best of luck to people for August round. Any idea when is the July 6th data getting uploaded on border.gov.au. It is still showing current round as 19th June. And also occupation ceiling for Business analyst is still showing. Kind of worried to look at that.

Anyone who applied in 261111 got invite in July 6th round ?
hey aarvi...where did u check the round of 19th june? can u giv the link pls

·
Registered
106 Posts
Friends,

1. Are invites for 2613* occupations only being sent to those who has submitted EOI before July?
My agent told me that these occupations are yet not open to those who submitted the EOI in new financial year in July.

2. Does it makes sense for a 60 pointer to improve his score through english and update the EOI wil 70 points instead of existing 60(EOI submitted on 1 MAY 15) points? Will he get the invite soon ?

Sachin.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Dear Experts,

Please if anyone of you can advice what are the chances of getting invitation in August Round.
Below are my details:

EOI submitted: 6-July-2015
Skill code: 261313

THanks
abcmel

·
Registered
973 Posts
First of all the very best of luck to everyone waiting for an invite in August.
I really wish you get an invite soon.

@Abcmel : with 65 points you have a very good chance of being invited in the August round.
I think you will get an invite

Cheers

·
Registered
150 Posts
guys, when will the august round happen. and on what date usually it happens every month? only once a month?

·
Registered
973 Posts
hi Neha,
As per the new process from July invitations round will happen only once a month.
This month the round happened on 6th July and as this was the first Monday of the month we are assuming that next rounds will also happen once a month on the 1st Monday of that month. THough DIBP can surprise us by making any changes to this rule as they did last year.
So no one can be sure.

All info on previous rounds and next rounds can be found on theier website...

SkillSelect

Check under invitation rounds....
Next invitation rounds...

Invitation rounds will be held once monthly from July 2015, dates of rounds will be advised in advance of round. The maximum numbers of invitations to be issued in the month of July 2015 invitation round are as follows:

guys, when will the august round happen. and on what date usually it happens every month? only once a month?

·
Registered
150 Posts
hi Neha,
As per the new process from July invitations round will happen only once a month.
This month the round happened on 6th July and as this was the first Monday of the month we are assuming that next rounds will also happen once a month on the 1st Monday of that month. THough DIBP can surprise us by making any changes to this rule as they did last year.
So no one can be sure.

All info on previous rounds and next rounds can be found on theier website...

SkillSelect

Check under invitation rounds....
Next invitation rounds...

Invitation rounds will be held once monthly from July 2015, dates of rounds will be advised in advance of round. The maximum numbers of invitations to be issued in the month of July 2015 invitation round are as follows:

thanks a ton for the information. i can see invitation round info for 489 and 189...how abt 190?

·
Registered
150 Posts
found it :)

·
Registered
35 Posts
hey aarvi...where did u check the round of 19th june? can u giv the link pls
go to skillselect page. And scroll down to current invitation round

·
Registered
324 Posts
High hopes during September to get invite. Less hope for August to get an invite

·
Registered
282 Posts
Any Civil engineers who have applied? What are our chances? DO we have to wait till September of August will do the job?

·
Registered
60 Posts
After a year of constant setbacks, praying that i get 5 point from CPA Australia so that i could file EOI with 70 points...or even with 65. August pls treat me well! Good luck to all!

·
Registered
182 Posts
Eoi submitted 6th june on : Accountant general
total 60 pts for 189
65pts 190visa.
Worried to get invitation this year..

Working full time and planning to claim another 5 pts this october.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Dear Experts,

Can you please tell me what are my chances of getting an invite in August 2015 invitation round. I have submitted my EOI on 28th April 2015 for 261111 Business Analyst with 60 points.

Regards,

Mansi Khanna

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
all the best to everyone waiting for August 2015 invitation round.

Wondering when will the skillselect page be updated on the site??

1 - 20 of 996 Posts