Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 20 of 946 Posts

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,
Now that the dates for next round are out , thought that this would be a great time to start a new thread for all the guys waiting for invitations for the 6th July round.
Lets all share our experience and help out each other.
Any thoughts and advises are always welcome.

·
Registered
67 Posts
What would be the probability of a 60 pint application to be invited for 2613

·
Registered
41 Posts

last year approx 575 60 pointers were invited in July 1st Round. but as they say in the financial markets "Past Performance is Not Necessarily Indicative of Future Results". It all depends on how many 60 pointers are there in the queue ahead of you and when you applied the EOI.

·
Registered
17 Posts
last year approx 575 60 pointers were invited in July 1st Round. but as they say in the financial markets "Past Performance is Not Necessarily Indicative of Future Results". It all depends on how many 60 pointers are there in the queue ahead of you and when you applied the EOI.
I am worried as many indications are coming that the 2613 will be removed as it was already flagged from past two years. What are your views??
I have 70 points plus i have already applied for the spouse visa 309 with hubby already in OZ but the problem is I need to work and 309 doesn't guarantee job.

Keeping fingers crossed hope that the list is not removed and that i get the grant. Best of luck to all the folks here :fingerscrossed:

·
Registered
28 Posts

Hello,

Yes, I am waiting for a positive outcome this July 6th ...

I wish to know if there are many people on the 2611 ANZSCO code, because I applied lately (June 13th) and I desperate to get the invistation email as I will turn 40 years old August 1st ...

This is a kind of dead end for me...

·
Registered
28 Posts
I am worried as many indications are coming that the 2613 will be removed as it was already flagged from past two years. What are your views??
I have 70 points plus i have already applied for the spouse visa 309 with hubby already in OZ but the problem is I need to work and 309 doesn't guarantee job.

Keeping fingers crossed hope that the list is not removed and that i get the grant. Best of luck to all the folks here :fingerscrossed:
I am really not worried for you, with 70 points, you will get it.
And I have checked the ANZSCO code that are flagged this year, and neither 2611 nor 2613 are flagged. (unless you show me where of course ;-) )

The Flagged list is here : 2611 and 2613 are NOT in the list: anzscosearch.com / list-flagged-occupations

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hello, Yes, I am waiting for a positive outcome this July 6th ... I wish to know if there are many people on the 2611 ANZSCO code, because I applied lately (June 13th) and I desperate to get the invistation email as I will turn 40 years old August 1st ... This is a kind of dead end for me... __________________ Visa: 189 Occupation: 261111 - ICT Business Analyst EOI: 65 pts / June 13
Submitted EOI onMarch 17th with 65 points in 261111 ... Eagerly waiting for invitation

·
Registered
28 Posts
Submitted EOI onMarch 17th with 65 points in 261111 ... Eagerly waiting for invitation
I really hope that there are not too many people like you ...
they cut of the 2611 in January 2015 ... so I am very anxious that you are not the only person waiting for an invitation.

Good luck to you anyway.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Eagerly waiting for the 6th July invitation round with 60 points ..
@Bennu: I have checked the official website regarding the flag offs and could not find 2613 listed among them ..

Hope all of us get invited !!!!

·
Registered
33 Posts
I really hope that there are not too many people like you ... they cut of the 2611 in January 2015 ... so I am very anxious that you are not the only person waiting for an invitation. Good luck to you anyway.
cut off date for ict system and business analyst is 8th fen I guess

·
Registered
67 Posts
I have a question , In SkillSelect website we can find that 2500 is the maximum number of invitations for the month of July 2015 .. Where can we get the information like .. how many invitations among 2500 can be from 2613

·
Registered
41 Posts

I do not know where you are getting this information :confused:, a few minutes on google got me this information.

Flagged Occupations

https://www.anzscosearch.com/flagged-occupations-2014-2015/

https://www.anzscosearch.com/list-flagged-occupations/

·
Registered
89 Posts
Depends on when you submitted your application and if invitations for 2613 will continued to be issued on a pro rata basis.

Out for the 2300 invitation spots for July, 1000-1100 would probably go to 2211, 2613 and 2611 to clear some backlog. (the cut off date for invitation for 2613 was 23 March and each month they tend to clear about 20 days worth of EOI. Therefore you will probably stand a good chance for an invitation in the next two rounds (July & August) if you have applied before May.)

Using the statistics for the last three rounds + guesswork, they tend to receive around 100-125 EOI per day for occupations that haven't reached their respective ceiling, so for everyone else I am guessing the cut off date for 60 pointer for the next invitation round would be somewhere between 18-22 May.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I do not know where you are getting this information :confused:, a few minutes on google got me this information.
Sorry I never did the research.
This news was from my hubby who was telling me the difficult time people are facing in searching the job from these category and that this time it would be removed.
Not sure but yes those links shows it was flagged in the previous years and not in the past one.
Hope this year too there are no surprises :fingerscrossed:

·
Registered
67 Posts
Depends on when you submitted your application and if invitations for 2613 will continued to be issued on a pro rata basis.

Out for the 2300 invitation spots for July, 1000-1100 would probably go to 2211, 2613 and 2611 to clear some backlog. (the cut off date for invitation for 2613 was 23 March and each month they tend to clear about 20 days worth of EOI. Therefore you will probably stand a good chance for an invitation in the next two rounds (July & August) if you have applied before May.)

Using the statistics for the last three rounds + guesswork, they tend to receive around 100-125 EOI per day for occupations that haven't reached their respective ceiling, so for everyone else I am guessing the cut off date for 60 pointer for the next invitation round would be somewhere between 18-22 May.

I have submitted my application on June 4th for 2613 as Software developer

·
Registered
28 Posts
I have a question , In SkillSelect website we can find that 2500 is the maximum number of invitations for the month of July 2015 .. Where can we get the information like .. how many invitations among 2500 can be from 2613
This information is on the Skill select website.

you click on the "Invitation round" tab and then: "Next invitation rounds".

Here you get the result : 2300 for VISA 189

·
Registered
89 Posts
I have submitted my application on June 4th for 2613 as Software developer
I think you stand a moderate chance of getting an invitation in the Nov round, but one must remember that those who scored higher regardless of nominated occupation are always ranked higher and from what I read, they tend to get a large influx of EOI in Sept-Nov from fresh graduates. (please bear in mind, I am only going by some simple stats + guesswork and info that were largely gathered through non-official channels).

·
Registered
67 Posts
This information is on the Skill select website.

you click on the "Invitation round" tab and then: "Next invitation rounds".

Here you get the result : 2300 for VISA 189
Hi Cobalt,

Thanks for the reply .. I just wanted to know .. among those 2300, is there any limit for the ANZESCO code 2613 applications ?

1 - 20 of 946 Posts