Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Experts,

On the 06th July 2015, I have received invitation for 189.

I have clicked on 'Apply Visa' on my Skill-Select EOI page. It landed on immiAccount (https://online.immi.gov.au/ola/app), And I have created the account and Login and Filled all required information in 1-17 pages.

now Last page there is button "Submit Application" , but I have below queries:

1. I have not found any link for payment, will it come after "Submitting" Application ?
2. I have not found any link for Document upload ?

I will appreciate you quick reply.

Thanks,
Jassi

·
Registered
973 Posts
Payment option will show up at the last . Click that submit button and it wil take you to the payment page.

Once you have made a successful payment you should receive an email with subject like "Acknowledgement of Application Received"

after this you can see the upload document page.

Reactions: jassiaus

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Pcc

Payment option will show up at the last . Click that submit button and it wil take you to the payment page.

Once you have made a successful payment you should receive an email with subject like "Acknowledgement of Application Received"

after this you can see the upload document page.
Thank for prompt reply Suku.Really Appreciated.
Since we are almost in the same boat ?
One more question Regarding PCC,

1. Do they give PCC same day ?
2. Do you need to visit Passport office for taking PCC ?
2. is it same like applying passport ?

·
Registered
973 Posts
hi Jass,
I am really sorry cannot comment on this point as I am based out of India right now and I applied for PCC from outside India.
Though I received my Indian PCC from high commission in just 2 days.

What I have gathered from reading the posts on this forum is

1. Yes they would give the same day if your current address is the same as the one in passport.
2. Yes you need to visit a PSK by taking an appointment.
3. No its much easier.

would suggest you to go through the various threads here on indian PCC .you would surely get a better idea.

Thank for prompt reply Suku.Really Appreciated.
Since we are almost in the same boat ?
One more question Regarding PCC,

1. Do they give PCC same day ?
2. Do you need to visit Passport office for taking PCC ?
2. is it same like applying passport ?

·
Registered
58 Posts
hi Jass,
I am really sorry cannot comment on this point as I am based out of India right now and I applied for PCC from outside India.
Though I received my Indian PCC from high commission in just 2 days.

What I have gathered from reading the posts on this forum is

1. Yes they would give the same day if your current address is the same as the one in passport.
2. Yes you need to visit a PSK by taking an appointment.
3. No its much easier.

would suggest you to go through the various threads here on indian PCC .you would surely get a better idea.
Hi Dear,

Can you please help me out to file for Visa.
Actually I am filing visa for my friend under 189 category and while entering details I found that there is very less space available some what like 300 characters for entering roles and responsibilities. But My approved roles and responsibilities are more than 300 character, So what need to be done in such case.

Thanks

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hi Dear, Can you please help me out to file for Visa. Actually I am filing visa for my friend under 189 category and while entering details I found that there is very less space available some what like 300 characters for entering roles and responsibilities. But My approved roles and responsibilities are more than 300 character, So what need to be done in such case. Thanks
Attach your resume. There is an option in attach documents. Don't worry

1 - 6 of 6 Posts