you should have waited until the CPA assessment result was out. sigh..... Please make sure everything is correct this time. Please dont waste another quota.Hey guys,
Please find me case below:
1. My first EOI with 80 points received invitation to apply for 189 skilled visa.
2. Five (5) points are related to workplace experience, however CPA advised me that they did not approve my workplace experience. Their advice was after I got invited. I thought I could claim 5 points workplace experience and therefore it was included in my EOI. However, CPA thinks otherwise and that means that I won't be able to proceed with the invitation for the 80 points EOI.
3. My application to apply for PR with the 80 points EOI is still open, however, due to CPA advice, I won't be able to claim those 5 points and the invitation will lapse in the end of October 2017.
4. I created another EOI in end of August 2017 without workplace experience (just in case CPA will reject my workplace experience, yep, that's what actually happened later) and currently having EOI with 75 points.
5. In the last round (6/9/17) I did not receive invitation for the EOI with the 75 points and I am currently waiting to get invited.
6. How long do you think I will have to wait before getting invited with 75 points?
Thanks for answering, ?
All the best