Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Under EOI I have included the following qualification -
1. Bachelor degree (assessed and claimed 15 points) and 2. Professional qualification – ACCA

In addition, I have also completed 1. BBA degree and 2. Diploma in HM (no points claimed and not mentioned in EOI).

Now I have received invitation. Should I included these additional qualifications or not. I am worried about the inconsistency of information.

Also I have not mentioned about part time jobs in non-related occupation under EOI. Should I included these under visa application.

Thanks.

Raj

·
Registered
6,111 Posts
You need to mention all your qualifications but you mark as not relevant those which have not been assessed and you do not want to claim points for.

Only claim points for what you claimed in your EOI.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dear _Shel,

Many thanks for your reply. Just wondering if the CO asked why I have not mentioned these qualifications in EOI.

Regards,

Raj

·
Registered
6,111 Posts
CO wont care. So long as your points match what you claimed the rest is irrelevant. Many people omit the non relevant information from the EOI but you must include it in the application.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Many thanks for your insights. Much appreciated. Keep up the good work.

Thanks a lot once again. Raj

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dear _Shel,

I'll be thanksful if you please provide some information in relation to degree. Under EOI I have selected my assessed degree under Bachelor degree and my ACCA qualification under Other qualification or award recognized by assessing authority.

Now for visa application should I change assessed degree under Other qualification or award recognised by assessing authority or leave it as bachelor degree.

My assessment letter recognized bachelor degree but also says that I am a member of ACCA.

Thanks. Raj

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi,

Under EOI I have included the following qualification -
1. Bachelor degree (assessed and claimed 15 points) and 2. Professional qualification – ACCA

In addition, I have also completed 1. BBA degree and 2. Diploma in HM (no points claimed and not mentioned in EOI).

Now I have received invitation. Should I included these additional qualifications or not. I am worried about the inconsistency of information.

Also I have not mentioned about part time jobs in non-related occupation under EOI. Should I included these under visa application.

Thanks.

Raj
hi
i am going for Eoi submission. i have diploma in mechanical.
my question is. wht i choose to fill diploma in mechanical.?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts