Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I am planning to submit EOI. Can you please help me if there is any specific items that we need to take care while filling it up.

It would be great if you direct me to guidelines for submitting EOI.

·
Registered
50 Posts
What exactly is the help that you anticipate here?

Reactions: Mohan Babu

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What exactly is the help that you anticipate here?
Hi,

In my ACS report 2 years was deducted. I would like to know how to specify that in EOI. If i give all the entire employment history as nominated occupation then the system takes 8 years of experience and calculates for 70 Points. But I have to calculate only for 5 years exp and total point is 65. Only By Aug 2015i have >8 yrs exp as per ACS.

Please advise how to specify that in EOI.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Hi,

In my ACS report 2 years was deducted. I would like to know how to specify that in EOI. If i give all the entire employment history as nominated occupation then the system takes 8 years of experience and calculates for 70 Points. But I have to calculate only for 5 years exp and total point is 65. Only By Aug 2015i have >8 yrs exp as per ACS.

Please advise how to specify that in EOI.
Separate the first two years of employment, if from same employer, then mark that as not relevant to nominated occupation.

Reactions: Mohan Babu

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Separate the first two years of employment, if from same employer, then mark that as not relevant to nominated occupation.
Ok thanks. I will do it that ways.

BTW are they very particular about the dates of employment. Do we need to mention the exact start and end date. ?

Thanks

·
Registered
3,427 Posts

You have to indicate the exact DATES in any application/form/EOI THAT you FILL.

WHAT makes you think otherwise???

You should go by the assessing authority outcome letter in your case ACS. You WON'T be able to claim points for those deducted years.

REFER to my following post to understand how to update this in your EOI.

REF: EOI Update to Avoid Over-claiming of Points | Visa-Refusal IF Over-claimed Points

IF you aren't going by ACS outcome, then you are over-claiming points for your experience. Visa filing with over-claimed points has serious consequences.

Over-claiming DIRECTLY results in VISA REFUSAL and NO REFUND.

Ok thanks. I will do it that ways.

BTW are they very particular about the dates of employment. Do we need to mention the exact start and end date. ?

Thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts