1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Query 1
======
I achieved "BS in Computer Science" and "MBA" degree.
Query 1: What should I write in "Course Name" field during filling up EOI?

Query 2
======

I do not live in Australia. I want to migrate with my wife.

Which of the following would be "YES" (under Family members section) during completing EOI?

Are there any family members the client would like to include in a future application?
=> (When I should select "Yes", and when I should select "No"? I am confused)

Would the client be accompanied by the client's partner in a future application?* Help for Would the client be accompanied by the client's partner in a future application?

Thank you.

·
Registered
577 Posts
Hi,

Query 1
======
I achieved "BS in Computer Science" and "MBA" degree.
Query 1: What should I write in "Course Name" field during filling up EOI?

Query 2
======

I do not live in Australia. I want to migrate with my wife.

Which of the following would be "YES" (under Family members section) during completing EOI?

Are there any family members the client would like to include in a future application?

Would the client be accompanied by the client's partner in a future application?* Help for Would the client be accompanied by the client's partner in a future application?

Thank you.

1. The highest qualification that you are claiming points for, and which is assessed by a relevant authority.

2. Both questions will be answered as "yes". You will be bringing a dependent-Yes. Will you be bringing your partner-Yes, again.

Based on your Query 1, I am curious to know; have you received a skills assessment from a relevant assessment authority yet? Which occupation are you nominating?

Make sure you understand that you will need a skills assessment done for your nominated occupation, and English test results BEFORE you submit an EOI.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts