Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife is primary applicant. She got 65+ in PTE july 8th, 2017 and got +ve skill assessment from ACS yesterday(2 years detucted from overall experience 7 years).

Mine got 50+ in PTE Nov 7th, 2015 and got +ve skill assessment from ACS on Oct 15th, 2015. I had again applied for ACS on July 26th, 2017. Result not yet come(may come on 26th August).

So to claim partner skills can my wife submit EOI with my older ACS or do I need to wait for my new ACS result?.

If I submit my EOI(70 points), I will receive invitation in the 23rd august round by that time my new ACS result may not come.

In my older ACS who is my manager in SD left the organization. does it become any issue?.

If I want to submit EOI with my older ACS, by that time to now my designation has been increased from Senior software analyst to software consultant. So, in place of Position in the EOI for employment details section of spouse , do I need to place Senior Software Analyst(Older ACS) or current designation i,.e Software Consultant.

--------------------------------------
Age - 30
PTE - 10
Exp - 10
Edu - 15
Partner Skills - 5

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
My wife is primary applicant. She got 65+ in PTE july 8th, 2017 and got +ve skill assessment from ACS yesterday(2 years detucted from overall experience 7 years).

Mine got 50+ in PTE Nov 7th, 2015 and got +ve skill assessment from ACS on Oct 15th, 2015. I had again applied for ACS on July 26th, 2017. Result not yet come(may come on 26th August).

So to claim partner skills can my wife submit EOI with my older ACS or do I need to wait for my new ACS result?.

If I submit my EOI(70 points), I will receive invitation in the 23rd august round by that time my new ACS result may not come.

In my older ACS who is my manager in SD left the organization. does it become any issue?.

If I want to submit EOI with my older ACS, by that time to now my designation has been increased from Senior software analyst to software consultant. So, in place of Position in the EOI for employment details section of spouse , do I need to place Senior Software Analyst(Older ACS) or current designation i,.e Software Consultant.

Age - 30
PTE - 10
Exp - 10
Edu - 15
Partner Skills - 5
a) Your ACS has to be valid at the time of invite/VISA lodge.

b) How will you get 70 points with an ACS which is not yet there?

c) Manager leaving company is not an issue. You can update DIBP about contact changes etc. Anyway they too will try to contact HRs etc as well

d) Claim the points as per ACS you want to use.

In your case your last ACS is too old

·
Registered
458 Posts

Age - 30
PTE - 10
Exp - 10
Edu - 15
Partner Skills - 5

You have the points necessary to get Invite soon. So I recommend you wait for new ACS. This will solve a lot of problems like the below

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
a) Your ACS has to be valid at the time of invite/VISA lodge.

b) How will you get 70 points with an ACS which is not yet there?

c) Manager leaving company is not an issue. You can update DIBP about contact changes etc. Anyway they too will try to contact HRs etc as well

d) Claim the points as per ACS you want to use.

In your case your last ACS is too old
b). I had my old ACS, new ACS is not yet come.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts