Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I submitted an EOI in Jan-2014, but I completed my IELTS test and English proficiency June-2015 (last month this year), I also have and ACS approval since Jan - 2014. I updated my EOI as soon as I received my IELTS result. I wish to know that whether my EOI is still effective and will be considered for sending VISA invitation or should I submit a new EOI. Thanks in advance for valuable suggestions.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
@TheExpatriate - I suppose one can fill EOI with what values he/she have. i.e. Work ex, education and all. I also did the same, filled EOI with what I had at that moment, which were ACS approval and Work ex and educational qualifications. I did appeared for IELTS but my scores were below par.

Later on when I got English proficiency level (IELTS) I added that to my EOI. Right now the status is the EOI says submitted on 26-Jun-2015.
Status SUBMITTED
EOI Date of Submission 26/06/2015

·
Registered
5,182 Posts
@TheExpatriate - I suppose one can fill EOI with what values he/she have. i.e. Work ex, education and all. I also did the same, filled EOI with what I had at that moment, which were ACS approval and Work ex and educational qualifications. I did appeared for IELTS but my scores were below par.

Later on when I got English proficiency level (IELTS) I added that to my EOI. Right now the status is the EOI says submitted on 26-Jun-2015.
Status SUBMITTED
EOI Date of Submission 26/06/2015
so you filled but did not submit earlier.

Anyways, u r good to go. U will get invited soon

·
Registered
3,427 Posts

Once you have submitted your EOI, it is stored in SkillSelect and is valid for two years.

Your EOI is still VALID and WILL be considered for an invitation.

I submitted an EOI in Jan-2014, but I completed my IELTS test and English proficiency June-2015 (last month this year), I also have and ACS approval since Jan - 2014. I updated my EOI as soon as I received my IELTS result. I wish to know that whether my EOI is still effective and will be considered for sending VISA invitation or should I submit a new EOI. Thanks in advance for valuable suggestions.

Reactions: Aakash2012

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
@Jeeten / TheExpatriate - Thanks

There's this one more thing I'm concerned about. When I go to this home page Skillselect (Home > Individuals and Travellers > Working in Australia > SkillSelect)

I see a high lighted message on Occupation ceiling :
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Occupation ceiling for ICT Business and Systems Analysts (ANZSCO 2611), Accountants (ANZSCO 2211) and Software and Applications Programmers (ANZSCO 2613) has been reached and no further invitations will be issued for this occupation for the Skilled – Independent (subclass 189) and Skilled – Regional provisional (subclass 489) until the next financial year.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

But when I look at the SOL for this fiscal year 2015-2016. I see ANZSCO Code 261313 to be considered.

Can you please suggest whether ANZSCO Code 261313 will be considered for invitation.
I have applied for Subclass - 189 and Subclass - 190 in my EOI.

·
Registered
3,427 Posts

The banner isn't updated so just ignore the Occupation ceiling message.

ANZSCO Code 261313 WILL BE considered for invitation round. MOREOVER the quota from last year has been increased for Software and Applications Programmers (ANZSCO 2613).

@Jeeten / TheExpatriate - Thanks

There's this one more thing I'm concerned about. When I go to this home page Skillselect (Home > Individuals and Travellers > Working in Australia > SkillSelect)

I see a high lighted message on Occupation ceiling :
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Occupation ceiling for ICT Business and Systems Analysts (ANZSCO 2611), Accountants (ANZSCO 2211) and Software and Applications Programmers (ANZSCO 2613) has been reached and no further invitations will be issued for this occupation for the Skilled – Independent (subclass 189) and Skilled – Regional provisional (subclass 489) until the next financial year.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

But when I look at the SOL for this fiscal year 2015-2016. I see ANZSCO Code 261313 to be considered.

Can you please suggest whether ANZSCO Code 261313 will be considered for invitation.
I have applied for Subclass - 189 and Subclass - 190 in my EOI.

Reactions: Aakash2012
1 - 7 of 7 Posts