Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Expats,
First of all best wishes to you for invitations.

I have received a 489 family invitation on 21st June 2017. But due to some reasons I wont be able to apply visa before its expiring date. So, my question is Can I submit another EOI in this round to extend validity of 489 family sponsored(same category).
I again want to receive a 489 family sponsored invitation in this round.
I know as per DIBP website we can submit multiple EOI's, but that are for different subclass and Visa's, While I asking for same category and visa.

Help will be highly appreciated.

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Hi Expats,
First of all best wishes to you for invitations.

I have received a 489 family invitation on 21st June 2017. But due to some reasons I wont be able to apply visa before its expiring date. So, my question is Can I submit another EOI in this round to extend validity of 489 family sponsored(same category).
I again want to receive a 489 family sponsored invitation in this round.
I know as per DIBP website we can submit multiple EOI's, but that are for different subclass and Visa's, While I asking for same category and visa.

Help will be highly appreciated.
You can submit as many as you like but there won't be any extension or such. The new EOI is a new separate EOI. Yes, it applies to submitting multiple ones for the same subclass too.

Reactions: karanbansal91

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks

You can submit as many as you like but there won't be any extension or such. The new EOI is a new separate EOI. Yes, it applies to submitting multiple ones for the same subclass too.
Thanks for your response. You r great and very helpful dude.

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wish u luck for this EOI round.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts